Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Sorry if this is old, but I haven't been able to get on and look around for a few days. Does this look legit to anyone? It's kinda hard to tell. The lighting seems a bit off and the werewolf sort of doesn't seem to blend in well with the rest of the pic.

*Snip*

I'd remove that asap Cyberote, leaked pictures can get you banned.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this has been explained. The disk will contain the game files and the steam install files. You still need to connect to the internet to validate it once which apparently requires a file of several MB to be downloaded but once activated you can play it offline however much you want.

edit: http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1242199-skyrim-and-steam/

Edited by harmonic

Sorry if this is old, but I haven't been able to get on and look around for a few days. Does this look legit to anyone? It's kinda hard to tell. The lighting seems a bit off and the werewolf sort of doesn't seem to blend in well with the rest of the pic.

*Snip*

I'd remove that asap Cyberote, leaked pictures can get you banned.

Too late lol. Thanks for the warning though. I guess I have my answer now :facepalm:

Yes, you do. You also removed any legitimate chance of returning to the site by creating an alternative account. Banned once more - TVD.

what does Party with Dragons mean anyway. :ermm:

Drink unicorn blood and party like it's 1E999.