Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the Menu Screen and Click Start New Game and we see ourselves as a Prisoner with a Character Creation Option.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmzuc9ksbfk

Has anyone noticed the giant guard walking through the city towards the end of the camera rotation (1:31 ish)? I think he's in the gardens district... hes like 40 feet tall and as wide as the street...

I remember him back when Oblivion came out, but I haven't had the pleasure in a long while (I usually skip the intro with a saved character).

Edited by freemanstretten

i came back to the site where i watched the amazing intro, and it was deleted. They're deleting those videos like crazy. So i settled for another intro on youtube, and it was HORRIBLE. If anyone has also seen this low quality, poor sound intro don't despair. This looks and sounds NOTHING like what you will experience when you play it. I can't believe how horrible the version of the intro on youtube is.. anyways just to let some of you guys know in case you somehow watch it and get disappointed. You are in for a treat.

Are you sure? Cuz I watched in on YouTube and I wasn't that impressed. In fact I was sort of disappointed. The graphics were sub-sub-par. Lol everyone was commenting on the amazing new PS2 game Bethesda made. Normally I don't care much for graphics since I'm playing Xbox but the one in the video wasnt even xbox quality. And im pretty sure it wasn't the video quality. It seemed more of the game quality. Idk. Also there were many animation glitches, such as a guard "floating" into position for a cinematic. The voice acting was rather choppy and unnatural. One guy would talk, then he would stop, then 2 seconds later another guy yelled something at him. Mad people should be interrupting or atleast be very fast on the response. Idk though just some things I noticed. I really hope Beth changed or fixed the intro.

i came back to the site where i watched the amazing intro, and it was deleted. They're deleting those videos like crazy. So i settled for another intro on youtube, and it was HORRIBLE. If anyone has also seen this low quality, poor sound intro don't despair. This looks and sounds NOTHING like what you will experience when you play it. I can't believe how horrible the version of the intro on youtube is.. anyways just to let some of you guys know in case you somehow watch it and get disappointed. You are in for a treat.

Are you sure? Cuz I watched in on YouTube and I wasn't that impressed. In fact I was sort of disappointed. The graphics were sub-sub-par. Lol everyone was commenting on the amazing new PS2 game Bethesda made. Normally I don't care much for graphics since I'm playing Xbox but the one in the video wasnt even xbox quality. And im pretty sure it wasn't the video quality. It seemed more of the game quality. Idk. Also there were many animation glitches, such as a guard "floating" into position for a cinematic. The voice acting was rather choppy and unnatural. One guy would talk, then he would stop, then 2 seconds later another guy yelled something at him. Mad people should be interrupting or atleast be very fast on the response. Idk though just some things I noticed. I really hope Beth changed or fixed the intro.

So let me get this straight. You watched a poor quality video, compressed onto Youtube, of a console version of a game which hasn't even been released yet and you are dissapointed? You will have to forgive me if I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for you.

<a href="http://www.bethblog.com/index.php/2011/11/07/skyrim-official-strategy-guide-blog-1-something-to-shout-about/#more-17012" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow external">Skyrim Strategy Guide Bethblog</a> For this, it seems there are around 500 quests, 550 locations (350 Primary, and 200 secondary.) The game is easily more than 500+ hours. (Probably and understatement 750+ hours) And update 1.1 will come out the release date and it will fix stuff. Yes, I said stuff I don't know what stuff. But before anyone says anything bad, think about this, at least they are doing it. And for shipping it out unfinished, think about this, you won't play it without the patch unless you don't have internet connection, and they were doing bug sorting, but it's hard when you got a month left. (If I remember right the machine that is a bug detector, detected it.)

And for shipping it out unfinished, think about this, you won't play it without the patch unless you don't have internet connection

reconsider that position

if you are playing this game without the patch

you deserve what happens to you

because you could not have activated it legally in the first place