Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where? is that?

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/411-general-skyrim-discussion/

It's just under General Skyrim Discussion (the first of the two haha)

I thought we could buy spells actually. Now I'm not sure :/ I'm prone to believe Zaldiir's info though...but all I'm sure about is that we can't make them. I hope we can buy them...

As far as I know, you can buy spells. That's one of the major reasons to find the College of Winterhold. You can't craft spells, which is probably what you were thinking of.

I thought we could buy spells actually. Now I'm not sure :/ I'm prone to believe Zaldiir's info though...but all I'm sure about is that we can't make them. I hope we can buy them...

I hope it's not like in Oblivion where you 'bought' a spell like it was a sword or shield, I'd understand if you were buying a tome or scroll to learn it from, but it makes no sense to seemingly buy the knowledge itself and instantly learn it.

I hope it's not like in Oblivion where you 'bought' a spell like it was a sword or shield, I'd understand if you were buying a tome or scroll to learn it from, but it makes no sense to seemingly buy the knowledge itself and instantly learn it.

Spells are sold as spell tomes, so you don't buy the spell, you buy a book that teaches you how to use it.

Spells are sold as spell tomes, so you don't buy the spell, you buy a book that teaches you how to use it.

Source? I know you can get spell tomes but I didn't know you bought them.

If so, that's a massive improvement.

I'm afraid I can't link the source; it was from a walk-through that has now been removed until the 11th. You can find the tomes as well as buy them, apparently.

I'm afraid I can't link the source; it was from a walk-through that has now been removed until the 11th. You can find the tomes as well as buy them, apparently.

Ah, okay. Thanks for not spoiling. :thumbsup:

Massive improvement over Oblivion, I'm sure at least I'll like it.