Skyrim Information

Zaldir

SKYRIM HAS CAPES! Check out the finishing move in the Animation of Skyrim trailer at 1:17. The player is clearly wearing a cape. Also, I put this in spoilers so that way I wouldn't "spoil" something like that for someone :P

Also, if this has already been confirmed, I don't care. xD CAPES!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one quick question, I pre order my skyrim copy yesterday, do I still get the cloth map?

I'd say that they'd definitely have to honour that. A pre-order is still a pre-order.

Thank you, it´s not that big of a deal but since they said the pre orders get a cloth map I was wonder.I wasn´t planning on pre ordering it but I went to the shops yesterday trying to buy a pc copy earlier (it happened to me once XD) and ended up pre ordering it.

haha nice. I think that cloth map will be a nice touch. I'm guessing that it's larger than the standard map?

I'm definitely going to have to go from work on my lunch break to pick my copy up! Even though I'm super psyched about the game, this week has been going extremely quick. Maybe I'll go to bed at 6pm to speed things up lol

I finnished school 2 years ago and since then I´m on holidays XD plan to get work next year, I´ll be getting my copy friday morning while everyone is working and at school XD probably will be the first person in my country buying it or not XD this week is being so slow for me :(

Article: Skyrim and Dark Souls, which will you pick?

I laughed when I did the poll at the end and saw the results. ;D

haha i just did it

Skyrim: 952 votes

dark souls: 98

Oh and i found a picture of a goblin (not sure if its leaked), and they are really creepy looking this time (found out it might actually be a falmer

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gftp5hD7sDI/TrrVhUHGEWI/AAAAAAAAA1g/WH2yhcuGJdU/s1600/vlcsnap-2011-11-09-18h51m44s125.png

EDIT: so yeah it is a picture of a falmer, heres one in full armor (still not sure if leaked)

http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/1/1e/Falmer_(Skyrim).png

Edited by Fire690

Article: Skyrim and Dark Souls, which will you pick?

I laughed when I did the poll at the end and saw the results. ;D

haha i just did it

Skyrim: 952 votes

dark souls: 98

Oh and i found a picture of a goblin (not sure if its leaked), and they are really creepy looking this time (found out it might actually be a falmer

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-gftp5hD7sDI/TrrVhUHGEWI/AAAAAAAAA1g/WH2yhcuGJdU/s1600/vlcsnap-2011-11-09-18h51m44s125.png

Why is my mother in Skyrim?

The pic isn't leaked. It's from the official trailer that was released today. "animations of Skyrim" There aren't any spoilers in it, but there are some awesome looking spells and finishing moves going on! Take a look at the giant getting finished and that awesome looking spell being.... chaneled!

The pic isn't leaked. It's from the official trailer that was released today. "animations of Skyrim" There aren't any spoilers in it, but there are some awesome looking spells and finishing moves going on! Take a look at the giant getting finished and that awesome looking spell being.... chaneled!

Plus I think we saw the Night Mother.

Nice to see it's not just a statue with dialogue thrown in, or an opaque dark elf this time around.

Edited by InuyashaFE

haha yeah i watched the video right after i posted the pic.

But on the other note, the video finally showed me what that big blue portal looking thing was! and its a spell WE can use!!!!!!!!!

That´s not the night mother, it´s nocturnal, look closer and with all the crows coming out it´s no doubt nocturnal, my guess is that we get to see the daedric princes rather than just talking statues.

That´s not the night mother, it´s nocturnal, look closer and with all the crows coming out it´s no doubt nocturnal, my guess is that we get to see the daedric princes rather than just talking statues.

Nocturnal?

Hmm... Well I shamefully glanced at the spoilers section, so I find that very believable, actually.

I'm hoping that's true for both the daedric princes and the night mother.