Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Game store sent me a SMS telling me my copy Skyrim was waiting for me...I just got back and I'm basking in the awesomeness,now all I have to do is wait for steam to get their act together :dance: Edited by shadow_scale9180

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the time that the day-1 patch will be released? I may be able to get my PS3 over to a friends house after picking the game up to update it if the patch comes out soon enough.

goodbye for now guys, skyrim is unlocked on steam - and I already have the patch installed...praise be to fast ADSL2

...I'll be back in a few hours..or days..:dance:

Edited by shadow_scale9180

Oh god. I have moved recently and my copy of the game arrived just this morning to the wrong address!

sigh...

Gonna get it on sat I hope.

I wonder if I could pre download it without having it bought from steam, and call bud over there to go open it and give me the game code?

For all the people complaining about the left right buttons on the mouse . Don't fret simply change your mouse layout. I did it on morrowind and oblivion left was my block and right was my mellee and middle button was cast spell it will be left= left hand right= right hand and middle mouse button will be my shout