Skyrim Information

Zaldir

i agree it would be cool if it left blood trails. or what is the point realistically? but on your other points i think you have the right attitude and idea about where this discussion should belong, whether or not beth soft puts these ideas in the game., these ideas should also be create for new mods for skyrim. and we all know the modding community sets the stage for the improvements in each of the games in the series.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone has addressed this before, but I want to see more hair and eye colors.

The choices available in Oblivion were sorely disappointing. The sliders made making a custom hair color nearly impossible to do right. Plus, having only brown, blue, and green eye colors to choose from made almost all NPCs look alike. :confused:

Is there any info out there on this part of CharGen yet?

Edited by AurianaValoria1

have a look at what?

Nothing, that's his signature.:biggrin:

Also, I'm glad they haven't released any new videos since it will only make it worse for us, the waiting I mean. I think the next big info bump will be this Summer, durring the E3 or what ever that's called. Until then, expect more interviews and mayby a couple more pictures, but nothing serious, unless they realy want to prove me wrong. (I'd actualy like this hehe :whistling:)

I already know that the Shield Pummel is basically used by just clicking the block button whereas holding it you will block. (That is if I remember right.) Dragonshout is one button (R3 on the PS3 controller.) Man, I swear this is when they need to use the old ABC XYZ style of button on the consoles. (Nintendo had the right idea, don't know why Microsoft and Sony can't use that brilliant idea.) That way there will be more things you can do and you would acually be able to block with dual-wielding. Well, and the PC users won't suffer with the limited buttons that the console controls have against the many of a keyboard. I know that the 360 controller is confirmed for the PC so this is going to be wierd for those script assigned button that utilize the PC's keyboard many buttons. Oh well, listen to me ramble just hope the new consoles will utilize this idea so PC gamers won't suffer. If you get what I mean.

have a look at what?

Nothing, that's his signature.:biggrin:

Also, I'm glad they haven't released any new videos since it will only make it worse for us, the waiting I mean. I think the next big info bump will be this Summer, durring the E3 or what ever that's called. Until then, expect more interviews and mayby a couple more pictures, but nothing serious, unless they realy want to prove me wrong. (I'd actualy like this hehe :whistling:)

They will, Lol. It was already confirmed by Zaldiir asking Pete Hines on Twiiter, that in the next 30 days

should me more info. and that was about 13 days ago. So just a little bit over a half of a month left.

That was before the IGN interview, so that was probably some of the new info Pete Hines told me about, but hopefully there will be more, and from what he said, there should be more than just a single interview.

I'll see what I can get out of him. ;)

Oh god, I hope the caves are way more awesome than in Oblivion ;-; Hopefully some decent sized caverns, I want to create an underground forest, big enough for dragons to stomp around in!

And some damned variation! For the love god!

Actually there are 8 different people who are designing the caves :D