Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know if cobining spell effects has been confirmed.

I think it would add a lot of immersion.

It would be so cool being able to add a fire spell and a ice spell together to make a water spell and if we had earth and air magic we could combine a air spell with a earth spell to create a blinding dust/sand storm,

It has not been confirmed yet.

But, they are working on it, that I know. Todd Howard has said that they are playing around with the idea, and seeing if it works out good, and if it does, it'll make it into the game.

I won't hold my breath for it, though.

I agree, it would be awesome to throw spells together and get different spell effects.

and if we had earth and air magic we could combine a air spell with a earth spell to create a blinding dust/sand storm,

Winning!

You know, that's really not too far from what they've already talked about. For example, having two spells working more effectively than one, being able to set traps with spells, etc.

I may of already said something like this but here is another tweet. "Headed back home. Good week. Lots and lots of good coverage and screens coming next week for all 5 games." So yes officially confirmed. By the way Zaldiir and others who want to know TES Lore, News and Misc discussion site called www.dragonbreak.com should be available in a week or two. Just to let everyone know.

Sorry for the double-post, but have you guys seen this? Someone tried to interpret the first half of the lyrics in the gameplay trailer...not sure if it's accurate, but it is interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uaQw_cX9oU