Hand to hand weapon(s)

liuri

I'm looking for weapon(s) that are used to boost hand to hand damage. All I have seen this far are fancy-looking gloves with blades and such attached to them that add no extra damage because they are considered as light armor rather than weapons. I'm requesting a simple brass knuckles that would balance out hand to hand a little when compared to blade and blunt and would allow the player to use damage enchants and poisons with hand to hand.

• 1 month later...
As soon as you equip a weapon, the attack animations that are used are no longer for hand-to-hand combat. There is no way to add new weapon types into the game, so there is no simple way of doing this. The best you can do (that I know of) is to make a gauntlet that is enchanted to fortify hand-to-hand.

Actually such a mod already exists. Where you can enchant the gloves as I recall.

Keywords are hand to hand + enchantment + Magic. Game play effecting category.

I didn't studied it to long as I don't see it logical fighting bare handed if, you have an option to use a weapon this is pure realistic immersion thinking.

It's ludicrous going hand to hand with somebody who has a very sharp blade pointing at you unless, you’re the Hulk! :-)

But it's a game so play how you want it.

Have a look here:

AR_s Hand to Hand

Better Hand to Hand Combat

Enhanced Hand to hand

Street fighter like hand to hand

Hand to Hand Advanced

Guantlet weapon

RR HandToHand Combat

Hope this helps

There is a precedent for having gloves as weapons, used both in an arena or as a secondary weapon on horseback - the cestus, an armoured, spiked glove.

off-topic

Agreed but that would count as secondary weapon not as primary.

But oh well just a comment nothing more nothing less.

Back on-topic I'm sure there more mods then what I linked. this should be atleast a start...