What do you think so far?

Iv000

Satisfied?   

41 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the information and screenshots so far?

• GOTY!!!
    • It looks amazing, but there are some parts that i would change.
    • I expected more and better enhancements.
    • It looks like sh*t, i expected a lot more.
    • I don't care...
  2. 2. Will you buy the game?

it will probably suck as much or more than Oblivion.

*maybe* i will check it out after you guys have been making mods for it for 4 years, thats the only thing that would make it worth getting IMO. same for FO3 and New Vegas really.

Well, that's your opinion but hey, the game got tons of praise and GOTY votes from lots of reviewing companies:

IGN, Gamespy, GameSpot, IAA, 1UP, GameRevolution, G4, Golden Joystick Awards, Shacknews and more.

And i guess, TES 3 was GOTY, TES 4 was GOTY, and by looking at only 6 screenshots i can tell that TES 5 wil be GOTY too.

Since Skyrim is a MEGA improved version of Oblivion, and Oblivion got lots of praise, i would be suprised if the game wont get "Best game in the past 5 years."

And yes I am serious.

It will probably be GOTY, but since I don't think Oblivion deserved it (even if I liked this game) I picked the second option. Skyrim is not a come back to Morrowind, but strangely it doesn't bother me. There are still things I would change like this f****** fast travel but these informations about Skyrim are really exciting. I was waiting a lot of game this year (Now that I think about it, 2011 might be the most exciting year about video game for me since 2002) and just put this one in my top3. And of course I will buy it because even if it's as desapointing as Oblivion it'll still be a good game.

GOTY and Yes, I'll buy it. If it requires Steam I'll wait for the first bug fix. Let them get all of that game wrecking BS out of the way. I'll probably wait anyway. I bought NV a month after release off Ebay for $15.00.

Overall, the game has potential, IMO. The new engine means new possibilities. There will be a tool kit. Better combat, better levelling, etc. PERKS!!! :thumbsup: