What will your first character be?

Eltath

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends, a lot, on how Drow-like the Dark Elves will be.

If they look like Drow then my first choice will be a Dark Elf, dual wielding, stealthy. Gender doesn't matter but it will probably be male.

If the Dark Elves look like the ones from Oblivion, then I'll go Bosmer, female, stealth archer.

Poison are my main priority so all points will go into Alchemy at first.

Wonder if we'll be able to "piece together" a Druid? I really hope that shapeshifting will be easier to mod this time. I've wanted the ability to change into a crow or raven for a few years now.

I have to add, though, that if we get Dwarves or a shorter race and I can make them a bit on healthy side, then my first choice will be a female whatever it is, stealthy, alchemist, collector of wealth, and she's gonna be a bit on the plump side.

I ain't afraid of healthy girls! Prefer them actually.

Looking at some of the dev screen shots, I might change my plan and go with a tank. Heavy armor, two-handed weapon, armorer, block, restoration and destruction. Prolly have to slip Security in there as well since locked doors and chests just piss me off.

A male Imperial Warrior/Ranger, called Aragorn, using an one-handed or a two-handed sword and a bow, some minor illusion magic, maybe some skill on sneak, skilled with heavy and light armor. After that a male Imperial Ranger, with a bow, a shortsword and a dagger, in light armor, with the sneak skill, some skill on illusion and acrobatics. Edited by Aragorn1234567891051

A male Imperial Warrior/Ranger, called Aragorn, using an one-handed or a two-handed sword and a bow, some minor illusion magic, maybe some skill on sneak, skilled with heavy and light armor. After that a male Imperial Ranger, with a bow, a shortsword and a dagger, in light armor, with the sneak skill, some skill on illusion and acrobatics.

The latter sounds rather like a human version Lagolas :laugh:

Well it would not be Ginny plays Elder Scrolls without the introduction into the unfortunate TESV universe of a petite redheaded Breton female with a nasty habit of sneaking up and going either stabbity between the shoulder blades or "Twang!" with a poisoned/enchanted arrow from a distance. An Assassin type with a nasty sideline in magic who will max out Alchemy, Sneak and Security as well as Blade, Bow and Acrobatics. Prolly everything else as well if there is enough stuff to slaughter. Yes, my alter ego Emilie will be back. Although if the toon was totally my alter ego she ought to be a female Nord (more my size) with a bad temper...