What will your first character be?

Eltath

I'll be a stealthy fellow with a bow and sword. When the opportunity presents itself, I will learn some destruction and restoration magic. Although I don't like using potions, I can't help but take up alchemy, or at least flower-picking, ha!

I like to stick with one character and taste every aspect of the game, so I will make a jack-of...most-trades.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading these makes me think the ya'll should show a little insight into the characters character too, not just their skillz, race, and gender. Not just "my mage is gunna be a tall elf guy with a sword". My first characters are always a lil' noobish, even if I play the games before Skyrim. I also think my first character(aforementioned mage w/ sword) should be a little unhinged. Making crazy decisions once and a while makes things.... interesting.I always try to act on all of my "what if I ......." urges on the first guy. SO he'll probably be a moderately well karma'd mage but with a few skeletons in the basement. Bethesda had better have a way to cover up crimes in this one, cuz in oblivion, all de skeletons were just in my yard.

To start, a Imperial male with some type of sword skill with alchemy and every magic type I can get with a focus on summoning and destruction, probably my "evil" character. For my second character Imperial or elf female weapon master focusing on using all weapons so I can try them all at least once, this will probably be my "good" character. Third, forth, and fifth will be whatever i haven't tried before with a mix of my first two. As for how I'll play them depends highly on the game's options but most likely, one will be evil, another good, with a neutral/crazy to boot.