Racemenu overlay plugin - Need help

MaanLook

Hello,
I've tried the tutorial posted on nexus at the Racemenu description page
Creationkit for some reason could not find the Modders package's scripts even though they were there..
And so, Due to lacking creationkit knowledge, i tried the notepad++ method
Even though the directories were set correctly and i had TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg, error message kept saying it could not find the .flg file..
Sublimetext simply refuses to compile scripts even though all the directories are set up correctly..
I'm tired and done and done and tired with spending time on this, no i'm not asking for techinal help with getting a compiler working.
I need someone to help me with two things;
1. Quest plugin thingy
2. Compile script (Replace NAMEOFSCRIPT with the filename for the script)
Scriptname NAMEOFSCRIPT extends RaceMenuBase  

Event OnFacePaintRequest()
AddFacePaint("Face1", "Actors\\CustomRace\\Face1.dds")
EndEvent

Event OnBodyPaintRequest()
AddBodyPaint("Body1", "Actors\\CustomRace\\Body1.dds")
AddBodyPaint("Body2", "Actors\\CustomRace\\Body2.dds")
AddBodyPaint("Body3", "Actors\\CustomRace\\Body3.dds")
AddBodyPaint("Body4", "Actors\\CustomRace\\Body4.dds")
EndEvent

Event OnFeetPaintRequest()
AddFeetPaint("Feet1", "Actors\\CustomRace\\Feet1.dds")
EndEvent

Event OnHandPaintRequest()
AddHandPaint("Hand1", "Actors\\CustomRace\\Hand1.dds")
EndEvent

Event OnWarpaintRequest()
AddWarpaint("War1", "Actors\\CustomRace\\War1.dds")
EndEvent

Now if you'l please excuse me whilst i throw myself out of a window. ~Thanks

Hmmmmm... I'm not 100% sure I'm following the problem but if I am, you're having trouble findlng all the stuff the RaceMenu Overlay Compilation mod adds to the ShowRaceMenu screen.

IF that's what you're asking, it's not that hard. The options don't show up added to the normal sliders for for warpaint for example. They'll be in separate tabs up top (ie Race, Body, Face, Hair, etc...). The tabs will say MakeUp & Body Paint. Other RaceMenu plugins like RaceMenu Nails will add similar tabs for Hand Paint and Foot Paint. Bear with me here, I'm doing this from memory :D

Once you find those tabs, click on an object there. Makeup will have almost every vanilla war paint option listed, but the two diamonds off to the right of those options will be uncolored, meaning the options aren't active. Biody Paint (since there are no vanilla options) will just have 6 slots saying "default". Highlight an option with your mouse pointer and then hit the "T" key to bring up all the options you have available. At that point, you'll be able to scroll through a menu of all the vanilla options AND the new ones added by RaceMenu Overlay Compilation. Don't worry about erasing the vanilla options if you select over them in the Makeup tab either. This doesn't change anything in the vanilla files, just give you another way to apply them.

After you select a texture, you'll have to highlight it again in the updated list on the Makeup or Body Paint tab and then hit "E" to add a color to it.