HELP - animations just for player

Kdaj

hey ppl... I can see that some people have (or at least seems to) they character with a walking mesh different of the rest... for example... a sexy walk just my char... it's not very... "attractive" seeing a legion soldier walking like a lady bouncing his ass... :sweat:

i've been thinking and i believe i need a especific mod to do that...

anyone can help me?

thanks

Before no one answers you: I'm sure there are are mods out there which do just that.

But you could do it EXTREMELY easy yourself:

- Get the animation flie (like Umpa's sexy walk), copy it into your meshes\characters\_male\specialanims folder

- With the Construction Set create an esp where you simply activate said animation in the NPC -> player animation tab

Easy start to become your own modder :wink:

Before no one answers you: I'm sure there are are mods out there which do just that.

But you could do it EXTREMELY easy yourself:

- Get the animation flie (like Umpa's sexy walk), copy it into your meshes\characters\_male\specialanims folder

- With the Construction Set create an esp where you simply activate said animation in the NPC -> player animation tab

Easy start to become your own modder :wink:

man... that's a great help but.... ah... can u explain it a little better? i must start a new esp? without any active file? i'm asking this because when i open animation tab it open a popup window saying "animation group note problem. See C:\(...) Oblivion\EditorWarnings.txt file Continue Running Executable?"

Edited by Kdaj

Yes, simply open oblivion.esp, and when you save you will be asked for the name of your new mod.

You should check the messages in the file you mentioned. If its something like "AnimGroup ..... was exported with 'Animate in Place' from MAX" it most likely pointing to a modded walkforward.kf/walkfastforward.kf and is unavoidable. Anything else might be a problem with you installed mods.

1. Start the Construction Set

2. Place a checkmark next to Oblivion.esm

3. Hit the button that says "Active File"

4. Hit the button that says "OK"

5. Make your changes.

6. Hit the save icon or go to File>Save

7. Choose a name for your new .esp file

8. Close the Construction Set

9. Open the Data files section of the Oblivion Launcher

10. Place a checkmark next to the name of your mod

11. Launch Oblivion to test your changes

This is just your basic list on how to make a new .esp. I've never tried to set up custom animations myself but fore's instructions sound solid.

@Kdaj:

Sounds like you needed MAO (Mayu's Animation Overhaul). It goes well with DMC Stylish.

Edited by vvk78