Enemy AI

Malafight82

So, we all have been there.Vanilla combat is plain and boring, so currently im using revenge of enemies+ultimate combat but enemies seem pretty dumb still, so i want to ask if you know any good AI enchancment mods?I think ultimate combat doesnt change AI too much, but more of behavior in fight.Generaly what im looking for is that enemies will stop standing like a retard ever you sneak kill his buddies, or will be stopped from getting to me by minor hill or something

One of the easier ways to compensate for dumb enemies is raising the stakes. If you install the Requiem of SkyRe, you will take and do more deadly damage. The hits you land and the hits that land on you will mater more. I use Requiem and Combat Evolved. If you're on foot and by your self you can die in a fight with two bandits pretty easily. You wont want to miss a step or a block. Also requiem makes enemies of each category a generic level range. So all bandits will the same difficulty wherever they are and mammoths will destroy you and 10 other people without dyeing.

If you're killing them with stealth though, I have no suggestions because, I generally don't play a stealth class. I would look into sneak mods if stealth is stealth is the problem.

Edited by TheNexusLurker

Yeah, i use SkyRe, and i forgot to say that my current game is unbalanced AF.From regular bandints i dont take s#*! for damage, and i take them down with 2 hits, and tougher enemies one-hit me, so i if i miss my timed block i gotta load previos save.About stealth, i dont level stealth either, i just sneak with a bow and heavy armor and they still cant figure out where i am.

I would just switch to Requiem or use a more select set of mods to achieve the same overhaul feeling. Also you could try Immersive Detection of NPCs. Most people would recommend SkyRe over Requiem but, the timed block was a deal breaker for me. Without timed block SkyRe combat would just be all about the higher damage at lower levels. Of course if you have a long life save game disregard that suggestion lol.

I came back to skyrim a few days ago and i dont have any worthy saves, and originally i wanted to start with requiem but i have had some problems with that mandatory patch required for it to work properly.Dunno, i guess ill try with requiem again tommrow, thanks :)