Fullscreen fix

hello,

is there any way to fix the fullscreen problem? the setting change dosn't get saved, everytime i luanhc the game it starts in windowed mode

tried modifing ini files, setting them as read only, didn't worked

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Put out your PC specs and if you use Steam, GoG, or none of those to boot the game. Need to compare notes with each other to get some idea as to what the common thread is with the issue. The developers decided not to throttle back on anything graphical and it can be a nightmare to run on older or smaller computers.

Start the Witcher2 Luancher go into options [ Red Engine] makesure 'show advance option is ticked' Set - Fullscreen to Enable set - same as your desktop. OK to exit - Now run game, if game drops into Window mode, try reduce the Window specification in option panel.

My desktop is 1920 x 1080; I run Witcher2 in full screen @ 1600 x 900

Also remember the User.ini is in located both in User/Documents/Witcher2/Config and Steam/SteamApps/Common/Witcher2/Config not sure if both locations are equal, one may over ride the other.

Hope it helps.

Start the Witcher2 Luancher go into options [ Red Engine] makesure 'show advance option is ticked' Set - Fullscreen to Enable set - same as your desktop. OK to exit - Now run game, if game drops into Window mode, try reduce the Window specification in option panel.

My desktop is 1920 x 1080; I run Witcher2 in full screen @ 1600 x 900

Also remember the User.ini is in located both in User/Documents/Witcher2/Config and Steam/SteamApps/Common/Witcher2/Config not sure if both locations are equal, one may over ride the other.

Hope it helps.

this thread is about the witcher 3