Cute Elf Problem

NinjaGoddessAyra

Let me just get right down to it.

I made a mod (for my own use) that puts a cute elf in the Arch Mage's tower council and she will sell you spells. I decided to voice over all the dialogue because there were none for the race and plus I figured it would be cool to have my voice in the game. Anyways, that being said, the mod works perfectly fine, except that when I talk to her, she is missing her teeth on one half of her mouth, and I can't figure out why. The lip movements are fine, she's just literally missing her teeth on one half of her mouth.

Additional Info: I used Wrye Bash to esmify CuteElf11.esp and made my own mod the active file. When starting Oblivion, I'd always espify the CuteElf11.esp and then play.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Is her hair covering half of her face? I have seen same, or similar problem like missing eyelash when custom hair covers the eye. The game doesn't seem to like transparency over transparency. If the teeth texture is compressed with DXT3 or DXT5, you may have such problem with any hair that has transparency.. Same with clothes and armors.