Looking for translators for a completed mod

Galadreal

So...I made a mod, it took a long time and I put a lot of work into it. Now someone else has taken it, translated it to Russian, and posted it on another site.

I have had a few people send me messages asking for help with this translated version. The person who took and translated this without permission did not include all the required information on the site he posted, such as instructions or readme information. I have asked him to take it down, or post it on Nexus himself so I can offer support and so credit can be given for resources I used in creating the mod. But so far, he has not replied.

Therefore, I would like to translate my mod into Russian, and any other language that people might be interested in, to post here. Part of this, I admit, is me being petty, I don't like putting so much time into something and then having someone else take it and redistribute it. I know it is the internet, so it is really unavoidable, but still. Part of this is also me wanting to have some way to support people who have problems with my mod, and be able to help where I can.

So, if anyone is interested in helping me translate this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44410

I will be glad to give whatever assistance I can, and of course full credit for the translation (I have no idea how to do it myself)

Thank you.

So...I made a mod, it took a long time and I put a lot of work into it. Now someone else has taken it, translated it to Russian, and posted it on another site.

I have had a few people send me messages asking for help with this translated version. The person who took and translated this without permission did not include all the required information on the site he posted, such as instructions or readme information. I have asked him to take it down, or post it on Nexus himself so I can offer support and so credit can be given for resources I used in creating the mod. But so far, he has not replied.

Therefore, I would like to translate my mod into Russian, and any other language that people might be interested in, to post here. Part of this, I admit, is me being petty, I don't like putting so much time into something and then having someone else take it and redistribute it. I know it is the internet, so it is really unavoidable, but still. Part of this is also me wanting to have some way to support people who have problems with my mod, and be able to help where I can.

So, if anyone is interested in helping me translate this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44410

I will be glad to give whatever assistance I can, and of course full credit for the translation (I have no idea how to do it myself)

Thank you.

If it was me, I would tell anyone that contacted me that the mod was uploaded in Russian without my permission. As for a request for help, I would explain that I do not speak Russian and they should contact the site and person where they downloaded the mod.

I would not give any assistance to someone that was using pirated mod, especially a mod that I had made.

Just my opinion.

Edited by M48A5

If it was me, I would tell anyone that contacted me that the mod was uploaded in Russian without my permission. As for a request for help, I would explain that I do not speak Russian and they should contact the site and person where they downloaded the mod.

I would not give any assistance to someone that was using pirated mod, especially a mod that I had made.

Just my opinion.

I can understand what you are saying, and I do not think you are wrong. At the same time, if someone wants it in Russian, or another language, then I still want to get it translated and post it to Nexus for them. Plus unless someone tells me specifically (which does not always happen, though sometimes it is obvious, especially when their download information is after they send me a note about it), I do not know what version they are using.

Then again, sometimes people ask for help...and then just don't listen. I don't know if they don't understand me, refuse to read the information on the front page, or just want me to take the mod down and this is their way of irritating me enough to do so. I don't want to, I like having it up, and I even enjoy providing support so that I can help fix problems. I like fixing problems, I am strange. Plus it gives me input for other mods I do. I may just have to use a blanket statement on things like this of "Read the description". Though, clearly, that is over some people's heads, and if they would do it in the first place, we would not have this problem. Ugh.

Sorry, the part I am thinking of, my most recent issue, is on the description page, in bright Yellow, with the word "IMPORTANT" in front. I really wanted it to stand out and be obvious. Clearly, it was not obvious enough.