A Herd of Sheep

Trapiki

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down, comrades, we merely need to roast a few more of them. Do you have the supplies of garlic and rosemary ready? Perhaps a little redcurrant jelly in reserve? A nice Tavel rose to wash it down with? You do? Then all will be well, and victory ours!

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/129206541580408380.jpg

to solve a sheep epidemic there is a simple solution

Edited by SilverDNA

http://www.dailyrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/funny-pictures-turtle-is-disappointed.jpg

Turtle Power is more likely my favourite. Kawabunga!

Edited by SilverDNA

That fleet looks like a pile of garbage. I could beat it with just one ship.

As for your foolish attempts at sniping, you couldn't hit a target if it was right in front of you. :P

Last chance to surrender? I dont think so. There is a salvo of about 3000 BATCH-12 radiological STS missiles heading straight for your fleet. Your fleet with no MDS.

Just save yourself the trouble and leave. You cannot win.

Your leader is dead, many of your members are dead. You are the only one left. And you'll only last as long as it takes for those missiles to get to you.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

That fleet looks like a pile of garbage. I could beat it with just one ship.

As for your foolish attempts at sniping, you couldn't hit a target if it was right in front of you. :P

Last chance to surrender? I dont think so. There is a salvo of about 3000 BATCH-12 radiological STS missiles heading straight for your fleet. Your fleet with no MDS.

Just save yourself the trouble and leave. You cannot win.

Your leader is dead, many of your members are dead. You are the only one left. And you'll only last as long as it takes for those missiles to get to you.

face the facts that the sheep will win and you started the war, YOU nuked your own allies and blamed it on the sheep!

Edited by hollowman125

Hollowman, you started the war.

You stole ThePOPE's idea of it running upwards.

And yes, I am questioning it. I dare you to start something, because it'll start Sheep War II. :devil:

yay sheep war II :D *launches nukes at former members of the antisheep military, then blames it on the sheep* now let the war begin :)