A Herd of Sheep

Trapiki

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hollowman, you started the war.

You stole ThePOPE's idea of it running upwards.

And yes, I am questioning it. I dare you to start something, because it'll start Sheep War II. :devil:

yay sheep war II :D *launches nukes at former members of the antisheep military, then blames it on the sheep* now let the war begin :)

no, no that wasn't me i would never do such a thing XD

That fleet looks like a pile of garbage. I could beat it with just one ship.

As for your foolish attempts at sniping, you couldn't hit a target if it was right in front of you. :P

Last chance to surrender? I dont think so. There is a salvo of about 3000 BATCH-12 radiological STS missiles heading straight for your fleet. Your fleet with no MDS.

Just save yourself the trouble and leave. You cannot win.

Your leader is dead, many of your members are dead. You are the only one left. And you'll only last as long as it takes for those missiles to get to you.

i'm really sorry to inform you that your so called "primitive BATCH-12 radiological STS missiles" allready been vaporized even before it reach orbit by our anti primitive human misille system.gosh.... attacking fleet of heavy cruiser with a missiles ??!!! gosh.... you really underestimate us.......

leader dead ???!!! whose our leader anyway ??!!! i act alone along with other sheep wish to join me.and i'm all alone left ???!!! seriously ?? where have you been all this past few days ? cave ?? upss.... that's right,that's where resistance set up their base.

face it,more and more people use sheep avatar everyday.and your babbling about winning a war is just your imagination.

trapiki made this thread to gather those who like to use sheep as their avatar,not a place for imaginary warmonger like you.

if you still want to start a war,make your own thread and leave this place.

Nope. And by the way, BATCH-12 missiles arent primitive.

And if anything, sheep are the primative ones, as SHEEP DONT HAVE THUMBS.

How are you going to do anything you say you can without thumbs?

Go get eaten. :P

*somehow adds thumbs to all sheeps (are you really questioning this?) and then clones all sheep millions of times and gives them all armor that protects them against ANYTHING you throw, fire, shoot, etc. at them then destroys your fleet of ships :pirate: and other things

Nope. And by the way, BATCH-12 missiles arent primitive.

And if anything, sheep are the primative ones, as SHEEP DONT HAVE THUMBS.

How are you going to do anything you say you can without thumbs?

Go get eaten. :P

EVOLUTION

http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/897/xcxxcx.jpg

o_O

haha,sorry your thumb argument is fail... epicly.... cavem.. err.. i mean human 8)

And yet still humans continue to eat lamb. Give me a call when you can actually challenge a slaughterhouse or fork and knife. And while i am posting this, i am eating a roast lamb sandwich made of what i didnt eat yesterday.

I'll back down if you manage to find a picture of a sheep holding a shotgun or driving a tank. One that you didnt make yourself with a crappy edit in MS paint or photoshop.

Edited by CommanderCrazy