My thoughts on skyrim!

roleplaya69

Ok well i read the recent game informer on skyrim and let me tell you before anything else i was soo happy when i saw 1.blacksmithing ( creating your own custom weapons) and 2.new combat system.

First of let me say out of anything bethesda has ever done the blacksmithing addition is definately one of my favorites! I plan on role playing a assasin blacksmith who has a forge in his basement were he works on forgeing the ultimate sword and collects rare gems and metels for it etc, speaking of which there better be blackmithing areas you can have in your own house!

2.the new combat system from what ive heard sounds great! Instead of 6 bassic comat moves there are now bassicly unlimited things you can do in a fight with someone.

What i dont like about what is released so far is there is only 5 cities and i enjoy cities a lot ): hopefully there will be a lot more settlements / towns

The less cities equals more landscape and open space, which i like. I hope there will be a lot of space to explore, but plenty of cities/villages to sell all my stuff!

The less cities equals more landscape and open space, which i like. I hope there will be a lot of space to explore, but plenty of cities/villages to sell all my stuff!

But the only thing I see is, yes at the time of the other games there were 8 main cities in Skyrim, but this game takes place 200 years later so it could be that at that time only 5 of the main cities remain. Could be the dragons destroyed the others or something else destroyed them, or they could have been abandoned. Time will tell on those.

I really hope they do something w/ player houses. I saw woodcrafting and thought: Wooden armor? NO, wooden weapons? Maybe like a staff or something, but HOUSES n' furniture?! probably.If u can't flat out build ur own haus ich hope you can do something pretty close, like expand or renovate. Also I wanna ski in Skyrim, it would be like the best way to get down a mountain fast

Sounds awesome!

Has there been any mention of PC requirements yet?

Remember how powerful a PC you needed to run Oblivion at highest settings at the time?

It shouldn't be too steep bearing in mind the cross-platform nature of Skyrim, new engine regardless.