More Armors!

Hello! One of the things I was most excited to see in Witcher 3 was more variety in armors, however, I feel a little let down. Sure there are more than in w2 and you got light, medium and heavy armor, but I still feel it could've been a lot more of them! Just simple retextures would help a great deal. I realize we will have to wait for the RedKit before we could start adding armors to the game, but I would like to start the prossess of making these armors as soon as possible.

I'm pretty good at texturing, but I don't know how to access the model and textures files. Can anybody help me out with that? I've started working on a Jaime Lannister coat in Zbrush, and thought I'd import geralts body into Zbrush to make it fit him. So, yeah, how do I get all these files?

Would anyone be interested in teaming up with me to make the "Immersive Armors" of Witcher 3 :smile: I plan on making atleast three different diffuse map for every armor, and maybe import the meshes into zbrush and bake new normal maps to add to the variety. Lastly, I would like to make armors totally from scratch, but that will take quite a lot more time. EDIT: and of course make geralt able to use other armors from witcher 3. Like the scoia'tel and vesemir etc. Maybe with a light retex to avoid the awkard moment when Geralt look excactely like the person he's speaking to.

Not much to show yet, but here's Jaime's coat:

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145602

Edited by luddemann