Martin is a Dragonborn...Can You Turn Into a Dragon in Skyrim?

CrunchyMoogle

I just received my issue of gameinformer (finally) and I found something interesting. Pg 57: "The dragonborn can battle the dragons on another level, they're anointed by the gods. That's why they can light the Dragonfires and become an emperor."

Martin required the amulet of kings to light the dragonfires and/or turn into a dragon. (perhaps summon Akatosh) Do you think you will be able to turn into a dragon in Skyrim? What is the significance of the golden claw?

I don´t think so too.a Kaskas said martin died when he turned into akatosh so.I read somewhere that there will be werewolves so I guess turning into a dragon would be a lot of turnings counting with vampires too.

Martin Septim wasn't a Tongue. I believe he was less powerful than Dovahkiin, and thus it justifies his dying from turning into Akatosh's avatar. I believe (and hope) that Dovahkiin will be able to turn into a dragon after he/she absorbs the soul of Alduin.

I don't think we'll turn into a dragon. It just sounds to me like a lore-loaded way of telling the players that they're going to be playing as an individual that's supposed to be pretty powerful.

How is the main character going to be powerful if they start at LvL 1?

I reckon theyre destined to be powerful but not powerful to start off with.