new creatures

badnerd1992

I would like to see more various forms of life such as:

-More plants that attack (like inside the oblivion gates) each with its own destinctive characteristics such as blending in with the scenery waiting for its prey to come ever so close and... gotcha! ..Sinking its thistles through your skin slowing your movement by the second you manage to free your left arm from your shield and bludgently beat the... out of it. Minutes go by and you notice some form of mold growing over your skin, you have contracted stage one tetrah virus thus giving you the ability to camoflauge into your backround when enemies are within a certain radius of you. You start noticing this god like power and become feeling acustomed to it. Days pass by and you've noticed not only has your skin completely changed, but everything about you has, your size, shape, powers, All having possitive and negative aspects. Some might even cause you to hallucinate, imprisoning you in your own world with an alternate plane witch is closer than your clothes are to your skin. These are just examples in what epic reality could be.

-Possibly another aspect of creatures could be the fear factor. You make your way through an ancient buriel site inching your way through what appears to be half living walls waiting for someone (you) to add to it's collection. "Stay away from the dead walls," you were told not Knowing really what it meant but still heeded the warning. "Looks are not always as the seem," you were also told, but greed, this is just our nature for our survival. Everything that was dark is now coming into vision. "It's beautiful" you say to yourself noticing an ancient dagger with mystical properties so you decide to check it out and that's when reality starts to set in, there was no dagger, atleast not here. Bones and fleash grabs you, luring you into its scenery until your bound to its contradictory beauty. Game over!!

If I were to make any such mods with the newly dubbed creation engine I would definitely make it in respect of The Elder Scrolls lore and see the world from the teams (Bethesda's) eyes also bringing in a fresh eye (me or you or this forum).

~THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME IN READING THIS POST, I HOPE THIS CAN START A NEW APROACH TO WHAT DEFINES CREATURES IN YOUR FORUM~

THNKTSDTHBX IOUIEEO

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, just about anything from any of the Monster Manuals would make me happy. Grab handfuls of 'em and toss them in the game. Midas Magic added a good few, under different names of course.

Definitely more monster/creature lore. Any books I found in Oblivion that pertained to artifacts or Deadra, I had to read and try to archive them somehow.

FUS RO DAH! There should be more dragonborns!

Edited by dovahkiin187

• 3 weeks later...
DEATHCLAWS!!! no just kidding it seams like dragons are gonna the things you run away from pissing yur pants in this game, i would like to see daedra return im not saying i want oblivion gates in skyrim id just like to see what the dremora and those spider things look like in skyrim Edited by eonswitchblade

I would really like to see farm animals/neutral wild animals. You know, like foxes, rabbits and stuff. Highland cattles would be awesome :D

EDIT: Oh yes, and real vampires. Not pale skinned orcs, khajiit' and so on.

Edited by Amoramor

I have a few I'd like to see in skyrim.

wearbears: According to lore, the homeland for these cursed beings is skyrim and as much as I love werewolves, it would be a nice change of pace. I mean, you see plenty of werewolves in other media but who's ever heard of a "werebear"?

Dremora: With the powerful new engine under the hood, new body customization system, and the Conan the Barbarian/Beowulf feel they have going on it would be VERY interesting to see how they're portrayed in this installment of the series.

Xivilai: mostly the same as Dremora. would love to see what design they'd come up with for Skyrim.

Goblins: I always found them interesting in oblivion but a bit shallow. I hope they're in Skyrim, and if they are I hope they feel like they really are intelligent (albeit primitive) beings instead of random creatures that just so happen to be able to wield a weapon & shield.

and the Atronachs: All of them! I love the elemental Daedra, especially flesh though! Those guys were the 1st thing that really stood out for me in the shivering isle X-pack and I've loved them ever since.

I hope I get to see at least one of these in Skyrim.