new creatures

badnerd1992

I want a terrifying enemy, an enemy that is fast and agile and utilizes it's environment. Like a giant 10ft. centipede that will actually crawl along walls and ceilings in ruins and droop down to grab you in it's mandibles or run into a tight space or up onto ceilings to escape if hurt or to ambush from the shadows. I giant venomous centipede would be terrifying enough but one that stalks you and you don't know where it is but can hear it and see the mutilated corpses of it's "prey" strewn about in the darkness I would think would make most of you soil yourselves behind the keyboard. Oblivion didn't have any scary creatures I need to learn how to mod and change that in Skyrim.

Most of me says "No, let's not do that" But, having things that generally scare me in these ruins might actually be a good thing. When I first got oblivion, something about the zombies were REALLY unsettling. I avoided them whenever possible. But after I got used to it, there was nothing I actually hoped wasn't in the ruin I was in at the time.

A centipede like that would be VERY terrifying. I wonder if the spiders will crawl up the walls?

Personally, I want to see more zombified animals. And zombies of different races.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh.... i would have to say the "reaper" skullatons from nerim & serous sam.. those realy freak me out a bit... espachally in pitch black areas where all you can see is the glow of there eyes...... :sweat:

also.. knolls... giaint one eyed and fuzzy bear like creatures

Yeah, they scared me a little, bring all fast and popping out of literally nowhere. Let's see, all I want for Christmas is Skyrim with horrifying little pandas or killer rabbits. Actually bears, lions, or even tigers would be nice, pretty much anything that compliments the landscape region and brings it to life with animals. CLIFFRACERS!!!!!

The first time I encountered a Cliff Racer in Morrowind it was a pair of them; I was scared, had no clue what to do and got killed.

While I certainly wouldn't want to see exact duplicates of the Morrowind Cliff Racers, I do hope that Skyrim would have similar flying enemies with improved combat behavior and less annoying sound effects.

Load 'em in! Give me all the olds ones and as many new ones as they can think of! The more the merrier! Even . . . (dare I say it?) . . . a FEW (not hundreds of) Cliffracers.

When Mart's Monster Mod came out for Oblivion (then of course for FO3), I was thrilled by the addition of so many new and/or revamped creatures. I was like, "Ooooo, WHAT'S that???"

I also liked the fact Mart's had aggression levels so that not everything rabidly attacked you on sight, and some creatures would flee. I'm hoping Skyrim will have something similar in place for their creatures.

Edited by FastBlackCat