new creatures

badnerd1992

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see all manner of D&D monsters really like to see a doppleganger they follow some one for weeks studying them they are non tangible in there natural form but they will follow you for weeks then they will take on the appearance of your friend wife a guard or some one you trust then they attack you

Frost giants beautiful race look like beautiful human but very tall I think they are the tallest giant but they have an ice blue skin color and they are very intelligent

I'd like to see lichees and the only way to kill them is to find the soul bound item and destroy it

Love love love to see drow

Love to see all manner of wild life badgers porcupine beavers eagles pikes wolverine even forest spirits a deer with like 100 horns and a human face

Bugbear Kolbolds gnolls klackers minotaurs centaurs cyclops worts wendigos stone golems all manners I'd faires maybe a loc ness monster all the clock works and of course.........

DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weresharks are still awesome :U hope to see them~!

Ugg. Indeed...

On another note, there is NO official lore or evidence of lore of weresharks to my knowledge. Give it up.

I would like to see winged twilights and more variances in the dremora in regards to their armor or robes ( depending upon class ) and have like a different set per rank so a officer Kynvil amongst churls and a caitlif be recognised as one before one goes up close and engages in combat. It would make those of us whom like to pick off our enemies have a edge, plus it would be more realistic to have a kynvil's attire far more fancy than a churls.

Oh and skyrim's frost atronachs need a decent remodel, it just pains me to see them looking like patrick star off spongebob squarepants.

Ugg. Indeed...

On another note, there is NO official lore or evidence of lore of weresharks to my knowledge. Give it up.

"The seventh lycanthrope, which I have never seen but my trusted peers have assured me exists, is a wereshark that roams the oceans around Tamriel."

http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:On_Lycanthropy

check, and mate

Ugg. Indeed...

"The seventh lycanthrope, which I have never seen but my trusted peers have assured me exists, is a wereshark that roams the oceans around Tamriel."

http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:On_Lycanthropy

check, and mate

thank you! saved me the trouble :D! so weresharks are possible :U and they should be ingame...