Changing some ammo's

abysmalxD

after pressing save, it does nothing??

are you sure that when asked to save, pressing yes does nothing at all??

are you sure it isn't saving??

if it's still not working, upload one of the esps here, and i'll try to change this for you (i just don't want to download a mod just for the plugin)

also, when you are loading a new plugin, i think it's best to first load only the main FalloutNV.esm, then load the plugin you want to modify, and make it the active file

this should prevent problems

after you are doing the change to the weapon, you are closing the weapon's window, then doing a save, but it's not saving??

are you sure you made the plugin as active file?? (though if you didn't, it should have asked you to make a new file)

try what i wrote before:

also, when you are loading a new plugin, i think it's best to first load only the main FalloutNV.esm, then load the plugin you want to modify, and make it the active file

this should prevent problems

maybe this will solve the problem

and one final question

how are you checking if the changes were made or not??

have you exited the GECK, then opened it again, and the changes weren't saved??

Hmm. someone told me to run GECK as admin, i'll try that. adn yeah, if i press save nothing seems to happen, but that might be nromal. when then changing active file, it asks if i want to save changes to plugin file and when pressing yes nothing seems to happen again. but i'll try runnng as admin..

ugh. when i'm postin something it seems you posted something while i was writing rofl.

anyways, it worked now. runned it as admin, and loaded the NV main file first as you said. after loading that, i loaded the first mod and made it active, adn changed it. made next mod active/loaded, and then looking at the mod weapon i changed before it was still the diff ammo type :DD so i think i'm fine now, but thanks a lot for taking all the difficulty to help me witht this man!