Modestly modded game fails to load certain DLC points; strange occuran

Koniving

First, my computer easily runs Fallout 3 on ultra graphics, places normally load within 3 seconds or less (this includes the vast 'capital wasteland'.

Second, my problem...

So far I have noticed two glitches. Three if you want to be technical.

And so in the order discovered...

Glitch number 1. To the East of the Super Duper Mart, across the bridge somewhat North going North-East (some sort of hunter's place beneath the bridge).. and while heading North, I passed some metro entrances and a sort of train graveyard, one in which there's some random encounter triggers. Once encountered hunters. Tried it again to see what I would find and found some ghouls and escaped slaves fighting over water. Etc., etc. North of that position where some raiders sporting the DLC's new gear are off to the North and North East under and beyond a monorail / sky tram.. I had the strangest encounter. A sort of ghostly child appeared and approached me. Her name was simply "Sally." She'd walk up to me as she materialized with some sort of special effect and ask me "Are you escaping too?" I was perplexed. But this was awesome as a random encounter; reminescent of the strange things you could find by luck and chance as you explored the Wasteland in Fallouts 1 and 2. I wanted to ask escaping from what, but the only options were along the lines of come with me, you should wait here, and something else. No matter what she'd insist that she's safe and would show me the way..but never moves. I originally thought Phalanx was at fault. Later discovered what was going on (explained in glitch 3.)

Glitch number 2.. I decided to go to Point Lookout early in the game. Level 9. My only companions are a pack brahmin, 2 raiders, Dogmeat, and a mercenary that was defending Canteberry Commons named Anna Kowalsky (or something to that effect). When the Ferryman of the Dutchess Gambit told me that my companions had to stay behind. I told them to wait. I was warned again that my companions would have to wait. Figuring this to just be a generic warning I then bought a ticket and slept on the cot. The game faded to black. Then suddenly was clear. I was locked in place. After several seconds Tobar greeted me as if I had never been aboard his ship. Using the ~tfc command I was able to ascertain that I had not left where I was. No clipping causes this glitch to get even worse and does not allow movement. The only recourse is to reload the game. I was wise to save outside the ship.

Tried this many times over. Made sure that Dogmeat was fired. Fired the followers (to my dismay). None of it worked. Even tried killing them all and then trying to travel. Nothing has worked. I cannot travel to point lookout. I could probably override this with a console command..but what if I miss some sort of little cinematic? That and I don't know the commands for travelling.

Glitch number 3... Mothership Zeta. This was an awesome experience. Getting abducted...probed..left naked (which was even more amusing after equipping a nude body suit on my male character). I escaped. We rushed down the corridor and swung left.. Empty cells everywhere in this new hallway beyond the archway that heals you. Some machine core thingy, and Soman constantly saying that I should release the girl.. ...what girl? There's no one there. Using noclip I discovered a rivet city security guard and a dead enclave officer. Neither of them were who I was to save. Watched a youtube video to see what I was missing, saw the first cell on the right had her. I was like, okay.. Went there. No one's there. But I noticed something.. Remember glitch 1? The youtube video's girl had the same appearance and the girl had the same name as that ghost girl... That was disappointing. She's no random ghost girl that's got some mini-quest or easter egg. She's a glitch. Her materializing seems to be some sort of oddball transporter effect. And she thinks she's inside the mothership, and unable to follower a set path as she's not where she belongs.

Are any of the below mods known to cause this?

Last.. My FOMM (all mods installed using this) list order is.. (only listing checked ones)

(ESMs)

Fallout 3

Anchorage

The Pitt

Broken Steel

Point Lookout

Zeta

CALIBR

FOOK2

FOOK2 *censored*

Enhanced Weather - Rain and Snow

LingsFinerThings

StreetLights

Robco Certified

Sydney Follower

Wasteland Whisperer v2

LoneWandererBrooke

FOOK2 DIK [DLC Improvement Kit]

CrossModData

AmyWong

Companion Core

Companion Share and Recruit

Animy_Prostitution (A, uh, necessary thing in order to exploit a mesmatron mod that allows me to lock raiders into a dialogue, so that I can CSR them.)

SeducingWomen

sc_lovers_resource

(ESPs)

(All of the enhanced weather ESPs, never had a problem with them.)

ACE-2.0 (amplified cripple effect)

FollowerAmata

PCIdles

Vault89 Player Home

Location 2 (Fort Constatine) [part of vault 89]

Lings Finer Things

JillBSAA (retexture of the Jill uniform in Lings)

Fook2Main

Fook2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit

Fook2 Mothership Zeta

Fook2 [EVE] Energy Visuals Enhanced

APReanimated

Rocket_Lombaxrace_Beta (...the one that looks like Pikachu is over powered...majorly. I sold him to slavers.)

sc_buying_slaves

bzArmour

bzBodySuits

Megalight (Megaton real lights)

FollowersRelax

RobcoCertified Zeta Addon

MalikaTheGypsy

Personal_Vault_Revisted (excellent player home, but crashes one out of every two attempts to enter.)

Mysteriouswoman_clothesaddon

Wasteland Whsiperer v2 Broken Steel addon

DelayedStimpacks

AmyWongModified (personal modification simply changes the faces of Amy Wong's female bodyguards to not be so repulsively 'manly'.. one had a QUAGMIRE jaw! o_O!)

SydneyFollower load order fix

bittercup_comp

Get Your Cherry Back

Buildable Bots v.0.3a

(AmyWong's various ESPs related to what's in.)

Animated Prostitution Mesmatron Recruitment (the aforementioned 'exploit' necessary to recruit raiders as companions.)

R18BodyPack (guessing it's AP related)

Playthings (an interested, but 'not all there' with missing meshes and such adventure from AP, disabled recently.)

I used to have Phalanx installed but encountered 1 minor conflict in which when PHALANX-enabled followers were permitted to die permenantly, their dead bodies would 'haunt' you by appearing at every load point you cross.. Dogmeat without a head, breathing and panting..while the game says he's unconscious was unsettling. After installing the DLCs, Malcolm and other living followers kept trying to engage me in dialogue to say "" and that was it. Decided to run its uninstall esp and removed it completely.

Thank you in advance for any assistance or light you may be able to provide..

I have not. Never even knew there was one. (Ironically I just uninstalled Fook2 as I was beginning to believe that it, in its buggy nature, was perhaps the source of my troubles after adding the dlc. That, and I planned to restart the whole game. Pity I already deleted my saves....)

Will post if this works out.

Well if you are going to reinstall FOOK2 1.0 RC be sure to use the fixes included in that archive I linked. If you really want to use FOOK2 you should upgrade to FOOK2 1.1 Beta 2.

I gave the fixes a try. They seemed to have worked, but required me to do a completely fresh restart straight from the vault in order to get Sally away from Megaton (started a game before realizing that despite using the FOMM to load up the fixes, that they're 7zips within 7zips and FOMM didn't unpack the sub 7z's. So when I slept outside of megaton and was greeted by Sally I was like o_O! Not you again!)

A complete restart and it worked..

But to be honest, Fook2's rippled with a plethora of bugs including odd texture mistakes (Raider handmedown armor on males -- put in Breeze's male bodies as was 'required' by Fook2, which had no change in the glitch). Decided to just uninstall and use MMM and Classic Fallout Weapons instead.

Fook2's prestine-looking shiney and perfect weapons kind of ruined the immersion anyway. >.>; After all that time since weapons were mass produced, to find a perfectly brand new and polished gun from a raider (despite the condition being almost non-existent.. the fact remains it looks new!).. was a load of balogna.

Thank you though. The fixes did work.. just aside from the weapon variety, wasn't too fond of the fook2 mod and its flaws.

Looks like you've just installed Animated Prostitution without checking which .esm's and .esp's you actually need. The sc_lovers_resource.esm, SeducingWomen.esm and Playthings.esp are included with AP as replacements for the actual mods to make those mods compatable with AP. In other words, if you haven't installed the actual mods then enabling those 3 files may cause problems. With Playthings you've noted that it has "missing meshes", this is because you didn't install the seperate Playthings mod! As per the description for Animated Prostitution:

The Seducing Women cross-over can befound under Miscellaneous in the downloads, just copy over the old SeducingWomen.ESM and make shoure that it is lower in the load list then AP. You should install the oridginal Seducing Women first.

The Wasteland Player cross-over can befound under Miscellaneous in the downloads, just copy over the old sc_lovers_resource.esm and make shoure that it is lower in the load list then AP. You should install the oridginal Wasteland Player first.

This should work for any mod that use's sc_lovers_resource.esm, there is a few of them.

The Play Things cross-over can befound under Miscellaneous in the downloads, just copy over the old PlayThings.esp and make shoure that it is lower in the load list then AP. You should install the oridginal Play Things first.

If you haven't installed any of those mods then simply delete the sc_lovers_resource.esm, SeducingWomen.esm and Playthings.esp files.

Thanks Grizzly. That might explain the bugs I had noticed with the playthings tidbit; which worked..but there were mesh-missing exclamation points everywhere. Thought it was an interested adventure but buggy as hell. Although no crashes, just lots of missing meshes.

Seducing women worked without the original mod, but had its own problems where sometimes it locked up and you couldn't start a dialogue again to get out of it.

Never noticed the wasteland player's lovers resource before, so can't say it does anything without the main mod.

Thanks though, will put those in.

Fook 2 was the root of most of my problems however. Rather than deal with the patches and fixes and more bugs, I just removed it. However replacing what it did with the original mods that were thrown into it has had mixed results. Sadly not as much variety in the slavers at Paradise Falls that there used to be. And I missed the Brotherhood Mk 1 and Mk 2 Combat Armors.