ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[MOD REQUEST]Back to old interface and font

Hi,

Is there a possibility to go back to old interface and font? New one from 1.05 is just terrible for PC, letters are way too big and too bright and item description/statistics windows are also terrible, far worse than previous. It is just ridiculous what they done with this, it is just terribly bad right now.

Can anyone make mod for letters at least, because reading in this game turned from pleasure to torment. A lot of people say that, at least PC players.

Is there any way to do it or I need to reinstall game and back to 1.04? I prefer game with good item windows and font but with some xp bugs rather than game where you cannot read anything because you will get annoyed or lose you eyes...

Sorry for my English, but I think you know what I mean.

Seriously no one? I need to get up and sit 2 m away from monitor to be able to read it normally without hurting eyes... What a useless change, I don't get this. They added option for color-blind persons, which is very nice of them, so why can't they add font for almost-blind persons instead of adding it to game for everyone and hurt eyes of someone who can see normally? This idea came from console players, and it is understandable because you can sit far away from screen, but why they added this for PC?!