NVSE won't load installed mods to Fallout New Vegas

boondoctor

Hi, i have bought fallout nv off Steam, and installed NVSE, 4GB enabler, MCM and 30+ mods. But upon launch, no mods are loaded.

I have attempted to organize the loadorder, but considering im new to modding, i dont know if it's 100% correctly

Any thoughts of why my mods won't load?

did you run FONV before installing mods? did you archive invalidate?

no actually i didnt run the game before installing..

if archive invalidation is checking "yes" when asked if i want to make [some file, dont remember] go from read-only, to not read only, or checking yes for some kind of file organizing the first time i launched nmm; then yes

i have just bought FONV and ran the vanilla FONV then installed nvse and downloaded NMM then picked up navada skies mod installed it but it will not load the mod is it because i have windows 8.1 or just a newbe

go start your own thread.

no actually i didnt run the game before installing..

uninstall all mods and reinstall the game. then run it, after which you can add the mods. (you only have to get to the main menu)

if archive invalidation is checking "yes" when asked if i want to make [some file, dont remember] go from read-only, to not read only, or checking yes for some kind of file organizing the first time i launched nmm; then yes

that is not archive invalidation. click the arrow next to the tools icon and click Archive Invalidation, then click the arrow again and click Archive Invalidation again if it doesnt have a check next to it.