More male armor/clothes mods

Th0raxeIV

If your ever spent more then five minutes looking for cool armor in The Nexus you will figure out that 90 percent of it is for female char.....now I like to play as I male (and with Skyrim having Beards and all it will be a must) so I would really like that the mod community spend more time with male armor and clothes...I will still download female armor but that one I will use on my companions ;P

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Nord females have beards?

I would like to see this as well. And realistic full-coverage armour for female characters. No skimpy sexist bullsh*t.

Yea 6' Nord chick with a beard I could see that..NO never mind make it go away.!!!

but yea,breads should add some frost resistance or some thing I mean think about that warm itchy bread that got to add something great besides BA points

I haven't played any male characters in Oblivion for a long time. But just as in Oblivion, I'm sure Skyrim will end up with lots of female armor and clothing mods, too. Sex sells. There's no arguing with that.

I haven't played any male characters in Oblivion for a long time. But just as in Oblivion, I'm sure Skyrim will end up with lots of female armor and clothing mods, too. Sex sells. There's no arguing with that.

I'm not saying sex doesn't sell, but does it have to be sex with a female? There are other markets out there besides the ones who want to see armor that barely covers female character's breasts up, despite the fact that it should be protecting her entire body.

I feel the same I always play a male hero I

Super stoked for skyrim I'm hopping that Beth is gonna have BA armor to begin with but yeah I hear you on make so damn male armor mods maybe even make so mods that look like tattoos imbued with power so that my nord can run around shirtless and the tattoo imbued with magic protects the player I'm just saying how cool would it be to be all tatted up with sleeves and back pieces

I think since male players are way more than female ones, it's inevitable to have lots of sexy armors that only cover the 'spots' of female characters. *sigh* I like nice looking girls as well, but not so...exposed. :biggrin:

Oh I want rough male armors that best fit the environment and can let me feel the ancient germanic heroic time!!!!