Sad cuz AlienSlof is gone... Someone cheer me up!!!!&#

GodKingVivec

Stop the spamming please. Keep it to one post.

Spamming sir?

You can quote more than one person in a single post.

Also, I'm very sad to hear she is gone. She and Kikai are my favourite modders. I've been working on something like a graphic novel I would have liked her to see. :c

Stop the spamming please. Keep it to one post.

Spamming sir?

You can quote more than one person in a single post.

Also, I'm very sad to hear she is gone. She and Kikai are my favourite modders. I've been working on something like a graphic novel I would have liked her to see. :c

Id love to meet her too. I didnt know you coulld do that. but wouldnt it get confusing?

Sad that she left again - she made some really neat stuff, and I noticed a lot of other mods I have credited her for helping out those authors (either with advice or resources, or both).

(Not to mention it was at the worst possible time: I managed to make anvil inaccessable due to a crash bug, likely resulting from some recently installed mods. Failing to figure out which mod it was (I have over 150 active ones alone), I decided to reinstall oblivion last night... And In the process of re-downloading mods from scratch, I discovered slof pulled all of hers.

At least I've still got them in their unpacked form in my backup of my data directory, but extracting all of them will be a hassle. x_x)