Do you think the devs at Bethesda...

Th0raxeIV

Speaking of which, what's the deal with just TES nexus and not Morrowindnexus and Oblivionnexus. When Skyrim is released will there be a new Skyrimnexus or will it just overlap the Oblivion stuff like what presumably happened to Morrowind content?

Because the site was created before oblivion was released. And Dark0ne decided to name it TESnexus.

Speaking of which, what's the deal with just TES nexus and not Morrowindnexus and Oblivionnexus. When Skyrim is released will there be a new Skyrimnexus or will it just overlap the Oblivion stuff like what presumably happened to Morrowind content?

The site will probably be updated with images from Skyrim. Seems like that's what happened when Oblivion was released. I'm not sure why he made a brand new site for New Vegas, rather than integrate it into one Fallout nexus.

Edited by AltreU

The site will probably be updated with images from Skyrim. Seems like that's what happened when Oblivion was released. I'm not sure why he made a brand new site for New Vegas, rather than make it a part of Fallout 3s nexus.

That was quite a while ago when they converted to Oblivion so I don't entirely remember. I think at the time I was mostly using PlanetElderscrolls because it had/has more Morrowind content. Ahh the good ol days... But that's why it was confusing when he created NV nexus instead of overriding FO3 like you said.

However it seems like there will be a lot of people who still want to Oblivion so I wouldn't be surprised if there is a new Skyrim nexus.

Rob has already said that he will make a new Nexus.

Oblivion got so many mods, adding Skyrim to this site as well will probably clutter it way too much.

Also, keeping it on a separate site will keep Oblivion modding alive longer, as Morrowind modding died quite quickly when Oblivion Mods came out and no Morrowind mods was highlighted.

If he can manage it, then more power to him, I guess.

I'd imagine that Oblivion modding will take well more than a couple of years to die.

Hopefully, our more popular modders will have the free time to implement their mods into Skyrim. I'd be ecstatic to see the Midas spells or some of the unique item set mods in Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

i know for a face that they at least use some mods themselves.... and they probably got them from this site.. ex: in one of the articles i read they talked about how they used the "arrows do more damage" mod and they though it improved the game, so they are redoing bow/arrows for skrim.. more damage. but arrows wont be dirt cheap like in oblivion either

article http://www.gameinformer.com/games/the_elder_scrolls_v_skyrim/b/xbox360/archive/2011/01/24/skyrim-building-better-combat.aspx\

the aprart about arrows is at the bottom