[MOD] Stasis

AllanOcelot

3 members have voted

1. 1. So, What do you think?

• Well, for a first mod, its a start.
    • Well, If it adds some time to my fallout.
    • Other.......(please comment)

WELCOME TO STASIS

Hello and welcome to my topic for Stasis, my very first mod for Fallout New Vegas.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k59/shamonking_2006/stasisadvert.png

You Awake, out of stasis. Alone, Cold and terrified.

Since being frozen, You have lost your most recent memories.

Since being frozen, A war has raged. A war that woke even the eternal sleeping from their slumber.

Welcome to Stasis, A fallout mod aimed at people who enjoyed playing Fallout new vegas. Enjoyed the setting.

And want one small exscuse to explore the land again. With Stasis my aim has and always will be to give you, the player a new perspective on FNV.

What if legends were real? What if one man could become a local hero.

You will explore a start your game fresh. In a new enviroment. With a new story to be told.

Seeing as Stasis is my first mod ( I learned how to model, texture and use the geck all less then a week ago) please do not think of a fantastic game changing mod. Alas I also feel many of you may underestimate this mod. I have big dreams for modding, I assure you. these dreams however, will wait until my first project is complete and I am happy with it.

What Stasis can offer you;

- A new Karma Sword. - Good , evil, regular joe? We all need a blade in these times.

- A new enviroment, using old parts and new posters a backstory is built inside the Stasis Chamber.

- Emotion , Hopefully the story will touch you, Hopefully you will find the peoples storys fun to explore.

- constantly updated ( upon being released I expect five weeks of `tweeks,' - adding new contect, mostly easter eggs and story information)

- A chance to give a budding modder some feedback.

I will update this thread as often as I can.

The mod is (hopefully ) going to be released tommorow.

Girfriend permitting. xD

I would also like to thank two OUTSTANDING members of our community that we have here.

Baduk <-- this man is a saint, a true godsend.

Pickinthebanjo <-- A new modder like myself. What he knows, he shares.

Edited by AllanOcelot