Looking for a good castle mod

Manway

Simply put I am looking for input, Im hoping to find at least two good mods that adds a player owned home thats more along the lines of a castle and was wondering what some people might recommend (and also because I dont feel like searching threw 100+ pages of player housing mods). Im looking for castles in two flavors, simple and useful: just a good looking place to put my stuff in and nothing I can use as exploits, and overly extravagant: every kind of feature imaginable so I can feel like a King :P

The best castle i've seen all around is the official Add-on that Bethesda released, but at the moment i don't know where to get it...

A friend has it and i remember i saw a weaponsmith and some guards.

Hope it helps.

If you are looking for a castle with adventurous quests, then Glenvar Castle and Hoarfrost Castle fit the bill. Legend in the Sky is a floating Sky Castle. ORE has many castle abodes that you might like. Akaviri Stronghold (and its Marketcity Addon) is one of the cuter castles that is not only in a convenient location (near to Anvil port), but also has many wonderful and innovative features (including fully scripted NPCs and merchants/blacksmith/trainers).