[WIPz] Town Ruler

Deleted1848331User

sounds awesome! this is exactly what i've been wanting. Would you get to the choose the spot to make it? also would you actually get to choose types of buildings and arrange it yourself? or is this all pre-chosen for you?

The dragon symbol sounds great, and for an idea, maybe you could choose the following symbols: Dragon, snake, or Pheonix. Oh and a few more questions.

1. If you dont mind me asking, is there a release date for your planned mod of completion?

2. Can you at least tell me 2 names i would be able to choose from for the town?

3. Can you show a pic of the town layout so far?

4. How big would the town be?

5. Can you show a pic of the interior and the extierior of the castle?

PS: As you could see, i am really good at makin ideas, so if you want an idea of what mod you would want to make or what feature should be added, ill be avalible : )

Edited by black06

1. When its done, as LHammonds says :D

2. I still need ideas for that, so PM me if you want to help. Dragon City didn't sound right in my head :P

3. I can't, because it's not complete. I'll make a video when I have it completed. (No houses will be in the unfinished town, only some wood and a run-down castle. I'm currently doing the layout of the completed version, so I can duplicate the worldspace for its 4ish stages. I'd just delete the previous, and replace it with unfinished stages.)

4. Whatever the biggest vanilla city is, besides Imperial City, although it may be size of Imperial City, give or take a bit. Probably bigger.

5. Not yet, still doing exterior of town, haven't started castle :D

The town is on a new worldspace, an island actually. Snowy island. Mostly so I can avoid conflicts.

There was an expansion for Morrowind called "Viking Village" or something like that. It was a snowy island, where the player could play as a werewolf and own a few things there - it was around 20+ hours of game-play. You can probably pick some ideas from there.

If you are choosing a ferry as an entry point, maybe it can be from Leyawiin. Anvil harbor is too much modded, so we don't want avoidable conflicts. Since it is a new island, you can also situate it across the Topal Bay, since very few mods add anything there.

Some town names I can suggest are:

"Ascendia", "Crescent Island", "Havenshire", "Dragon's Roost", "Ravencrest", "Coral Isles", "Aspendale", "Thandor", "Farrain", "Maple Brook", "Angel Falls", "Karma Keep", "Sulindal Springs", "Windfall Bay", "Hallardrin's Deep", "Meadow Lakes", "Thistleville", "Carrasville", "Neverwinter Isle", "Lidelas", "Fultondale", "Superbia Bay", "Rockfort Garrison", "Celesthem", "Corin's Pass", "Xaranth", "Navarone", "Drake Isle", "Aeroch Nor", "Mallondil by the Sea", "Crow's Point", "Polidan's Gap", "Eagle Ridge", "Shadowspar Hills".