How do I get graphics like these?...

Erchino

One quick problem I am having: when I use Mod Manager and have Lop Ears Mini checked, obse won't even launch. Window pops up and closes the next second. When I have Lop Ears (normal one) checked, I can't start a new game; the game crashes. Any ideas?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One quick problem I am having: when I use Mod Manager and have Lop Ears Mini checked, obse won't even launch. Window pops up and closes the next second. When I have Lop Ears (normal one) checked, I can't start a new game; the game crashes. Any ideas?

Missing master, likely. Check what mod it is depandant of. I think you need Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition(and MBP++, if it uses more hairs and eyes added by that).

OK, so I finally managed to get the graphics I want! Basically I installed MBP, HGEC, and the High Rez, and what did it for me was adjusting the settings of the High Rez install tool. Checking the "imperial texture" seemed to help out a lot.

@LFact I already have MPB, here's my load order.

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

CuteElf11.esp

LONGEARSREN.esp

Telekinetic Mastery.esp

EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp

Hentai Mania.esp

Kendo2_Gunman.esp

RealisticLeveling.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Saram Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Pr-ttyCure Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed HS-Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Corean Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Babe Hair.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed AGS Hair.esp

Although I succeeded, another problem has presented itself. On the High Rez I chose oiled 2 for my long eared elf and for pretty much all the races. The problem is that for all the races, the only things are are oiled are the feet and the hands; like when I am wearing the prison clothes you start out with, the hands are all shiny while the arms are dull like it originally was. Basically it's half High Rez and half vanilla body. However, when I take off my clothes, the entire body is High Rez like it should be. Anybody have any idea?

Edited by Erchino

Sweet, EVE was just the thing I needed, thanks a lot, +kudos!

Uhm, final question. When using the High Rez, there is a tool for the body skin and another for the face skin. I set both of them to oiled 2, but you can still kinda tell a little bit that there is a line on the neck that shows that the texture of the face connecting to the body is a bit off. Is this a normal inevitable thing or should it fit perfectly? If so what did I do that caused this mismatch?

Wow very nice that screenshot. Moonshadow Elf... doesn't seem to be part of the Beautiful People package, where did you get it?

I see thanks I thought that'd be the case. In that case is there like an EVE kind of thing for Male Body Replacer? The men look fine without clothes, but with clothes, their head looks completely separate from the body, most likely because with clothes on their heads are from the High Rez and their body comes from the vanilla body.

Yep, the neck seam is pretty much an omnipresent annoyance. Certain races (and certain combinations of body+head high res textures) are better than other on that issue, but even when they turn out to match more or less perfectly there will still be a tiny little seam where the head and the body meshes connect. This is why you'll notice a lot of custom outfits tend to have collars, necklaces or other things that cover that area; you can also find a bunch of jewelry mods especially tailored to be neck seam covers.

As for your issues with the lop ears elves I don't know what might be the cause. The adult version should be only dependent on MBP 2ch .esm, while the x117 version on x117 .esp too. Are you sure your MBP is the latest version, and the full one, not the lite one (it SHOULD work with the lite version too, but I'm not 100% sure)? If it is, then maybe bashing 'em is mandatory (as their esps are actually pre BASH tagged it could very likely be the case). Use BOSS to guide you through bash tags for the other mods and as a guideline for load order, and see if with the bashed patch the crashing issue goes away. In any case, when you begin using several race mods (or pretty much any mod which messes with graphics, npcs, leveled lists et cetera), having an always updated bashed patch becomes pretty much a must if you want to keep your game stable (urrr... well, as much as Oblivion might ever be "stable"... :teehee: ).

Edited by kadath