Sheep Wars

Trapiki

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to give the cruiser authority for attack.

Hammerhead, you have authority for a full scale aerial bombardment on the location specified. Use the HE rounds.

Authorisation code: 6-AOSS₪

'Orders recieved, aerial bombardment underway.'

[20 minutes later]

'Aerial bombardment complete, the depot is in ruins.'

Commander, we should send in the Aesir to do an aerial recon of the area, and have ground troops dispatched for any stragglers. Tech expert Mitchells will be on scene to help recover any salvageable tech.

Good job XO. Keep me informed about the proceedings.

alright then heres some information, the aesir was destroyed by the orbital laser, the ground forces were killed, reinforcements arrived, and the tech experts are being held hostage and are being forced to rebuild the factory and build cruisers of our own, dozens of different missiles were fired at the hammerhead cruiser

Here's a correction, The Aesir was not in the area at the time when you blew it up, I was asking Brokenergy for permission to do so.

And since when did you have an orbital laser? I thought that was us.

I am going to give the cruiser authority for attack.

Hammerhead, you have authority for a full scale aerial bombardment on the location specified. Use the HE rounds.

Authorisation code: 6-AOSS₪

'Orders recieved, aerial bombardment underway.'

[20 minutes later]

'Aerial bombardment complete, the depot is in ruins.'

Commander, we should send in the Aesir to do an aerial recon of the area, and have ground troops dispatched for any stragglers. Tech expert Mitchells will be on scene to help recover any salvageable tech.

Good job XO. Keep me informed about the proceedings.

alright then heres some information, the aesir was destroyed by the orbital laser, the ground forces were killed, reinforcements arrived, and the tech experts are being held hostage and are being forced to rebuild the factory and build cruisers of our own, dozens of different missiles were fired at the hammerhead cruiser

Here's a correction, The Aesir was not in the area at the time when you blew it up, I was asking Brokenergy for permission to do so.

And since when did you have an orbital laser? I thought that was us.

no i ordered sheep to hijack your orbital laser in the last war. :tongue:

Edited by hollowman125

Oh dear.

**Puts down her tea cup and bounces to the Varlais Latta. Drawing the starting symbol on the interface the ship's engines slowly glow to life, they flare brilliantly and die in a shower of sparkles. An invisible hand writes a report on the interface of a technical issue in Port Construct Balabal.

She rips open the engine cover to find a blackened a cracked Welkynd stone in the power relay. Dancing around in rage, she says many words that would make even the most seasoned sailor blush**

Damn that relay! I knew it needed fixing but not this badly!

**Drags a toolkit out from under a nearby rosebush**