Sort of A Sex Change??

Dustonimore

As long as you backup the originals :D

Well I would try and just tell her to do this, but she knows absolutely nothing about modding besides unzipping a file... :wallbash: Do you think Someone could package a mod were as long as it were 'activated' the switch would be made/ when it isn't checked it wouldn't?

So basically you...I mean your friend...is trying to play through a mod and have people treat your male character like a female? If you're looking for a same sex relationship or something like that, and the mod isn't designed that way currently, you could always request the original author to make a change so the dialogue and interactions will not be gender specific. Not saying it will happen but it may be a possibility.

So basically you...I mean your friend...is trying to play through a mod and have people treat your male character like a female? If you're looking for a same sex relationship or something like that, and the mod isn't designed that way currently, you could always request the original author to make a change so the dialogue and interactions will not be gender specific. Not saying it will happen but it may be a possibility.

I find it quite humorous that since a common way to avoid something is "your friend" - - and you actually believe that is some sort of tactic I'm using. :no: In fact, her name is Karen Seagroves and she sits by me in 7th period. That is all you need to know. And we can't ask the original author because he/she/it is I think Russian maybe German I can't tell by looking at the writing. :pinch:

I think I'll just write out a little step by step process sheet on notepad and attach it in the little file. Thanks a lot LordFrostcraig!! :biggrin:

To do this you would just need to change the textures for the race, and make sure you have upper body/lower body/hand/foot equipped with something that doesn't have a female biped model assigned. Anything that isn't covered by such equipment will get the female body mesh, and there is no way to change it without changing it globally. Note that you can assign the actual body mesh pieces as models for equipment, too.

However, it still won't be the same because the game applies a slight change to the default race facegen depending on if the player is male/female.

It may or may not be simpler to just modify the mod so it doesn't check the gender.

Yeah, I think it'd be a lot easier to just open up the mod in the CS, and look for every time it checks the PC's sex and either remove that line or just change it to check if the PC is male instead of female.

This sounds easier. I'll just edit the mod and whoosh it off. Ok, so I installed the CS earlier and I put the mod on my game for now. How do I load it in the CX - - then how do I check to see when it registers gender?

Deleted post.

That wasn't what we were looking for... We aren't so imposed to this goal that I would download a male/ female mix... :confused: Nevertheless - - thanks for the response. Can someone answer my question from the post above??

Edited by The Vampire Dante