Race specific armor

crippledorphan

So I read that each race will have there own armor set I wonder will there be a light set and a heavy set and will it all look the same as every other race just a differnt color cause a orcs armor should look rugged and a high elfs armor should be more elegant and I hated the way the orcish armor looked in oblivion. Any thoughts or comment ?

This gave a very good modding idea :)

They are supporting modders, yes they will be adding a lot of customized things such as racial unique finishing moves and all kind of stuff (you can be good evil or so or so) so this kind of variety stuff such as will the armors part a lot from wore on orc or elf (as you described I agreed) There will probably be mod for that too if community asks for it. If they don't add it, some modder can claim the credit for this one ;)

Where did you read this stuff about racial armors and finishing moves?

gameinformer building better combat go to gameinformer.com or google game informer SKYRIM and you'll find it. There are quite a lot articles with a lot info.

You're making this up. Nowhere on the GameInformer website is there any reference to racially unique finishing moves, or unique armor for every race. We're playing telephone with the information that's actually there. :dry: Edited by Jermungand

I only found this

Nothing drives this brutality home more than the introduction of special kill animations. Depending on your weapon, the enemy, and the fight conditions, your hero may execute a devastating finishing move that extinguishes enemies with a stylistic flourish. “You end up doing it a lot in the game, and there has to be an energy and a joy to it,” Howard says.

Source

You're making this up. Nowhere on the GameInformer website is there any reference to racially unique finishing moves, or unique armor for every race. We're playing telephone with the information that's actually there. :dry:

how do you miss this post?

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/286552-skyrim-information/

srsly it always stays on the top 5

Read it yourself. It DOESN'T say that :wallbash:

...AT ALL.

Seriously, it's not even as if the info in that post were given to you by word of mouth. It's right there in intricate detail, and it doesn't say ANYTHING about race specific moves or armor. I can't even BELIEVE this thread exists and that we're STILL discussing this. It's not there, you're making this up.

Edited by Jermungand

Read it yourself. It DOESN'T say that :wallbash:

...AT ALL.

Seriously, it's not like the info in that post was given to you by word of mouth. It's right there in intricate detail and you can't read it?? I can't even BELIEVE this thread exists and that we're STILL discussing this. It's not there, you made it up.

2nd line in combat

"- Special kill animations. Depending on your weapon, the enemy, and the fight conditions, your hero may execute a devastating finishing move that extinguishes enemies with a stylistic flourish."

11th line in misc features

"- Every Race have a unique set of armor."