Race specific armor

crippledorphan

Wow. You're right then, about the armor. Thank you for pointing that out. Maybe we could get bonemold or something like it.

But it doesn't in any way say that the finishing moves have a racial basis. How did that come up? o_O

Edited by Jermungand

You Know they (beth..) may have listened to the modding community(for once,I'd not expect that again) and given the races back there own skelletons so there would have to be race armor

But this would also mean a lot of mods would only have Armor used by .....crap....Elfs..

Drop the crap about racial kills, someone made a mistake. I would guess that each race would have a different animation because they're getting fairly different skeletons, so they technically would have different ones. The article did definitely mention racial armors, so that's not up for debate.

Yeah, probably.

Man, I hope when they say "racial armors", they don't simply mean that you can go to a shop and buy "Argonian armor" and that be the racial armor. I'm interpreting it as them making multiple armors shaped differently for each race (leather, iron, steel, daedric and such crafted for each races body type/shape). There's a weapon mod that does the equivalent of what I'm wanting; it adds weapons varying in shape and size for each race. Pretty sexy looking weapons, too.

• 1 year later...

Actually this isn't true at all. It's a misunderstanding. First off "Each race gets their own armor", doesn't mean only that race can wear it. Nords have Acient Nord Armor but any race can wear it. So actually the styles of armor found in the game are each inpsired by a different race. Kill animations do not very for each race only specific conditions unrelated to your race.

I know this thread is dead, but I think it needed to be wrapped up to prevent future misunderstandings to people searching for this topic in the future.