FNV GECK Crash on Cell load....

Move your ENB or sweetfx out of the root folder.

Well, nothing is working. I kept getting an error on the brahmin - changed the name of the mesh and texture folders. Then gave me a hair/ beard.egm error which I don't have in my folders, then a little more processing until freeze. No additional error notifications.

Are you using any mods? You shouldn't be using mods when making mods, unless you are making something for that mod or relies on that mod. Sounds like what was mentioned before, are you using a skeleton replacer (ragdolls) or a monster mod or anything? This is going to be the cause of the issue most likely.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone help me narrow down and fix the problem with my mod? The game loads without issue and when editing in FNV GECK, every cell also has no issue loading.

However, when loading the main focus of my mod, NCRCF - FNV GECK freezes and I have to use Task Manager to end it. I''ve tried GECK plus and FNV Edit and I just can't figure it out.

I've been stuck on this a month and I just can't seem to find a solution to the problem. I've done way to much work to even warrant going back to an earlier version.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Here's a link to the current .esp (****not the main Restoration Movement files/working esp at Nexus): https://www.dropbox....vement.esp?dl=0

Move your ENB or sweetfx out of the root folder.

Well, nothing is working. I kept getting an error on the brahmin - changed the name of the mesh and texture folders. Then gave me a hair/ beard.egm error which I don't have in my folders, then a little more processing until freeze. No additional error notifications.

Can anyone help me narrow down and fix the problem with my mod? The game loads without issue and when editing in FNV GECK, every cell also has no issue loading.

However, when loading the main focus of my mod, NCRCF - FNV GECK freezes and I have to use Task Manager to end it. I''ve tried GECK plus and FNV Edit and I just can't figure it out.

I've been stuck on this a month and I just can't seem to find a solution to the problem. I've done way to much work to even warrant going back to an earlier version.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Here's a link to the current .esp (****not the main Restoration Movement files/working esp at Nexus): https://www.dropbox....vement.esp?dl=0

The esp loaded up in my GECK just fine, I did get a bunch of Navmesh errors when I hit save. I wonder if there's a dodgy mesh or something? I only loaded the esp so I wouldn't have any problematic meshes.

Did you load the NCRCF cell? The esp loads fine for me.... it's when I go to the NCRCF cell that it freezes/crashes. :/ ????

The esp all by itself loaded ok for me too (I didn't download the assets). And I did load the NCRCF cell. So it's likely a resource issue - most likely a mesh. Just start removing half the resources till the crash goes away. Remove half, if it crashes, remove half of those, etc and narrow it down. Just remember it's possible that more than one mesh is bad.

Also, load the Geck with geck powerup so it can display those navmesh errors for you - then fix them - it may be a contributing factor.

The esp loaded up in my GECK just fine, I did get a bunch of Navmesh errors when I hit save. I wonder if there's a dodgy mesh or something? I only loaded the esp so I wouldn't have any problematic meshes.

Did you load the NCRCF cell? The esp loads fine for me.... it's when I go to the NCRCF cell that it freezes/crashes. :/ ????

Yeah, I loaded both interiors and exteriors without a problem and like rickerhk had no issue other than the missing assets.

The esp all by itself loaded ok for me too (I didn't download the assets). And I did load the NCRCF cell. So it's likely a resource issue - most likely a mesh. Just start removing half the resources till the crash goes away. Remove half, if it crashes, remove half of those, etc and narrow it down. Just remember it's possible that more than one mesh is bad.

Also, load the Geck with geck powerup so it can display those navmesh errors for you - then fix them - it may be a contributing factor.

Yeah, I loaded both interiors and exteriors without a problem and like rickerhk had no issue other than the missing assets.

I caan't figure out what it is then... I've tried Powerup and FNV Edit... in Power up... it also just freezes. And I have so many meshes/models, etc. it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I get no final error when the freeze occurs.. :/

So frustrating. Thank you for taking a look. Let me try that. THANK YOU