Looking For A Certain Sword

OblivionMasterAdam

bump?

Please be aware that bumping threads is not allowed here, and it falls under the rule regarding spam.

Spam is...

1) Posting one liners. Replying to a thread and just saying something like "hey!" "yeah!" "lol" "I agree" "no" etc..

2) Posting the same thread/post repeatedly in order to gain attention.

3) Posting something completely off-topic (OT) that has nothing to do with the thread.

4) Posting in a thread to simply "bump" it back to the top of the forum listings with no additional or useful content.

Quoted from here- http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/2881-all-newbies-read-this-before-posting/

Please be aware that continued bumping of the thread will result in the thread being closed and possible staff action being taken against your account.

Please let your thread run it's course, as it will. Thanks! -DarkeWolf, Nexus Staff

The sword is called Kilgorin ][ and was designed by Kit Rae (web site).

Many modelers at one point or another try their hand at re-creating works by Kit Rae and that particular one is a very popular choice.

I've seen that particular sword created for Oblivion many times.

Do an advanced search on TESNexus with the words "kit rae" in the description and you will find what you seek. ;)

LHammonds

LOL and oddly enough, Lon was the one who uploaded some of the images for it! :laugh:

the original mod I mean, not the retex.

Yep, that was back in the day when TESSource transitioned to TESDB (eventually TESNexus) and had lost EVERY SINGLE MOD IMAGE!!! I uploaded all the images I had in my vast collection as well as many more that another member had collected (which was just about every image) but I had enlisted the help of several modders to get all those images re-uploaded which took months.

Initially, as an admin, I was able to stealthily re-attach the images and it looked as if the author had uploaded them but Dark0ne modified it so it would show who uploaded it regardless of member status.

LHammonds