Is there a House mod...

GAWDLeader

Is there a house mod that doesn't add 14 swimming pools, 20 anti-material rifles, and everything the entire world would need to survive?

I just want a tiny shack that has a rack for my gun, place for food, chems, weapons, ammo, cloths, ect.

To be honest a 10x10 shack with a bed, locker or two, fridge, campfire, and med box would be just fine with me.

Why is it every single house has to have 3 armories and a stimpack maker with hookers falling from the sky?

Any mod that is sweet and simple. Looking for an adventurers home, or a survivor's refuge, not Bill Gates' mansion.

To shamelessly promote myself I've made more than 8 house mods several of which likely have what you're looking for. Hopefully that helps you. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/2427968/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Wow I really like your

Listening Player Post Home

Nove Wasteland Home

and Freeside Sewer home

Is there anyway to not get the med bays in there though?

Or have to atleast pay for them?

Or pay for the house in general?

I still feel like its a bit cheating just getting all this free stuff.

^ If you're alright with paying (and waiting) for the fancy stuff, take a look at Mike Hancho's two house mods, primarily Afterschool Special. It's my go-to player home. Roomy, got everything I need (reloading bench, workbench, and a shitload of storage), plus an inventory sorter. And actually getting -everything- takes about two in-game weeks and about 15,000 caps, plus some manual labor on your part.

To shamelessly promote myself I've made more than 8 house mods several of which likely have what you're looking for. Hopefully that helps you. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/2427968/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Wow I really like your

Nove Wasteland Home

and Freeside Sewer home

That would require scripting skills I don't have.

Wow I really like your

Nove Wasteland Home
and Freeside Sewer home

Why don't you just console cmd "Disable" anything you don't want in the house?

Edited by blaze1514

Being picky is alright. It's compromising for your collective needs in-game that you have to factor in. I make house mods too, simple but cool ones, and you can click my name to find them if you care to. No, mine don't require quests or buying the house, and they are not mansions by far.

That is why we have quest mods and house mods, along with every other category. So you can make a roleplay type of story in Fallout in your head if you want to. I don't personally choose to, but I see few house/quest/combo mods that go up and are worth the split in work, either the house or the quest suffers in most instances.

Just my opinion at best. Goodday.