Low FPS with ENB on GTX 660 Ti SLI?

Choryan

Hey guys, I'm currently playing New Vegas with an ENB (It doesn't matter which) and my FPS drops to like 40-50 average. My GTX 660 Ti SLI should get performances similar to a GTX 970 if the game supports SLI. I checked my GPU power and usage % using MSI afterburner and both GPU's were at only around 60% usage. CPU doesn't max either, and I made sure to turn off AA, AF, and Water Displacement in the launcher settings. Are ENB's really just THAT demanding? Or is there something wrong on my end?

EDIT: I forgot to point out my other specs: i7 3770K, 16GB RAM

Edited by Choryan

Remember to change FPS clamp on the FNV ini file and the fps limiter option in the enblocal file.

If possible, try disabling Vsync altogether.

Some machines have trouble with FPS limiters and ENB, regardless of performance.

Is there a way to disable vsync? I tried to find it in the game settings but it's not there.

Remember to change FPS clamp on the FNV ini file and the fps limiter option in the enblocal file.

If possible, try disabling Vsync altogether.

Some machines have trouble with FPS limiters and ENB, regardless of performance.

Is there a way to disable vsync? I tried to find it in the game settings but it's not there.

Its on your FalloutNV.ini I think, but I dont remember, I know I turned it off the other day while messing with that and the FalloutPrefs.ini to improve performance