Cycling weather problem?

todd92371

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has ran into this before?

The weather patterns start to cycle really quick after playing for a bit. There will be a message with the specific weather pattern with 1/38, 2/38 ect ect that accompanies the appropriate weather cycle. It's crazy. Especially starts to happen during intense battle scenes. The weather patterns will cycle around 3-4 seconds apart and just continue through all of them while playing. Usually ends up with a crazy red pattern.

I'm running pure weather and realistic lighting. Was running Climates of Tamriel in past. I have tried deactivating ALL my mods and it still does it after some gameplay. It's crazy.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Todd

Did you remove CoT mid-game play and then install Pure Weather within that same game/save? It's probably causing some strange conflicts if you did.

If not and you're using Pure Weathers on a new save, you might want to check Pure Weathers page and read a bit under the "posts" section. See if anyone is having an issue like yours and/or ask the mod author about it. See if they have any idea what it may be and/or have a solution.