Cats

BlackBaron2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I want kitties too. Fuzzy kitties.

Kitties with their own cute idles, forcing you to feed them in hardcore mode and giving you a +10 sneak perk while carrying them in a backpack.

Meow.

kitties are perfectly capable of hunting for them selves, FALLOUT kitties eat Geckos, and Mole rats for fun.

level 35 Fallout Kitties, are usually found in either The Thorn snuggling up to Red Lucy trying to lure her into a false sense of security, or Quarry Junktion or the Legion side of the River hunting deathclaws for fun.

Cats. The world has already been destroyed. Why would you guys wish such an evil upon the world!?!?!

But no seriously, I think that cats would survive the apocalypse. I don't care what the lore says, they're thrifty scavengers. But that being said, I was just explaining this to my girlfriend the other day: there aren't other animals because, once they go down that road, the designers have to put in every level of the food-chain from insects to large carnivors. And that many animals running around would just cripple consoles. But not PCs :)

And that's why I refuse to buy another Bethesda (or anyone else they license to) game for a console. Cause maybe we want cats! Running around, noming on giant mantiseses (plural?) and radroaches so I don't have to stop to get out my pest gun. We should be able to just step on them, like the rats in Deus Ex. And there should be that house with the crazy cat woman, and 50 cats. Or pillows?

• 2 months later...
there was this _awesome_ housecats-mod for oblivion, that gave you six really beatiful cats - can't recall the name though (thought it was just "housecats", but found nothing under housecats on tesnexus when i just looked), just the names of the cats (like pepper, jazz, cleo, misty and some more), maybe someone else knows it (or more the name)