More Random Oblivion Gates with Bosses

alividlife

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi! I wanna' try my hand at making Oblivion areas! If I do say.. one or two new areas, will you handle the activators and daedra? What my productivity is, that's all another thing.. I might get it done or might not, time is not always on my side and my designing of areas and interiors is always.. interesting, interestingly detailed that is. (<--- takes time)

Oi! I wanna' try my hand at making Oblivion areas! If I do say.. one or two new areas, will you handle the activators and daedra? What my productivity is, that's all another thing.. I might get it done or might not, time is not always on my side and my designing of areas and interiors is always.. interesting, interestingly detailed that is. (<--- takes time)

Sure, send the file over when you're done. I like detailed, that does sound exactly what I am striving for :)

Ahh, thank you I can participate in this! I've been looking for something to do for quite a while, for I've had a complete lack of ideas. I'll start making the first one pretty much.. right now (even though it IS a bit late). I already have an amazing idea in my mind.. well, you'll see. (:

Ahh, thank you I can participate in this! I've been looking for something to do for quite a while, for I've had a complete lack of ideas. I'll start making the first one pretty much.. right now (even though it IS a bit late). I already have an amazing idea in my mind.. well, you'll see. (:

I look forward to it!

The world space is about half a complete. Decided to go the easier way and not add meshes or textures of my own (it's amazing what you can do with the original tiles Bethesda provided us when you just think them a bit differently), so it's basically an Oblivion plane re-imagined to be good looking, and with a story in it! Interior for it, I thought, could be called "The Soulforge" or something similar, know what I'm referring to? That's right, an actual weapon factory of the dremora, a place where they imbue their armor and weapons with souls. (Bosses still planned? Could use a Dremora Forge Master and human slave workers). There was some land tearing that slowed me down a bit when I re-loaded the file, but I've now sorted it out. And heeere's a shot from the CS. Not quite like the original Oblivion planes, and yes, it is a gigantic tower kept in air by five huge pillars.

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu305/gri3f/OblivionGate.jpg?t=1297124857