TES V, Mounts?

Kijaod

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if they made nearly all creatures mountable. Imagine riding a whooly mammoth while hunting, or even a sabertooth cat! How about controlling a silt strider by stimulating its left or right antennas? Assuming there will be silt striders. Edited by dovahkiin187

I for one would be very surprised if each and every creature was mountable, because it wouldn't make much sense to be able to ride freaking mammoths and sabertooth tigers without spending years trying to domesticate them.

I for one would be very surprised if each and every creature was mountable, because it wouldn't make much sense to be able to ride freaking mammoths and sabertooth tigers without spending years trying to domesticate them.

In oblivion you could calm creatures. The ability to tame an animal could be as easy as that! I see them moving into that direction! Every creature won't be mountable, that would be silly, but mammoths, that's not that far fetched!

Ah, a taming spell might be reasonable, yes. Though you'd better watch it so it doesn't wear off when you least expect it and your mount hurls you off a cliff or something. :P

lol that would be funny to see and messed up so maybe once they are tamed they stay tamed as long as you are taking care of them. In real life Domesticated pigs can turn into wild boars if they are not treated right or left alone and it only takes a few weeks before they start growing tusks! It could take months to bring them back as domesticated pigs.

Yep, i heard, they gonna have a dragon pet zoo.

You should make it fair to the rest of us who take these forums seriously! I know you just posted this to post! I have a question for you. Would you like to have a dragon pet that was mountable? If so then why or if not then why not? Be serious!!

Yep, i heard, they gonna have a dragon pet zoo.

You should make it fair to the rest of us who take these forums seriously! I know you just posted this to post! I have a question for you. Would you like to have a dragon pet that was mountable? If so then why or if not then why not? Be serious!!

There's no problem with a joke once in a while is it..?

Anyway, I would not like Dragon Mounts, and since it is confirmed we're not getting that, I'm good! :)

Horses with all the features you guys/gals have posted would be awesome, and would then surpass any other game as well! :D

Why people want to ride dragons in the vanilla game.. i will never understand... you guys have wow right? It does not fit with the game at all. just wait for someone to make a mod out of it.

IMO dragons should be epic boss fights for my nord viking, to stand victorious on its battered carcass and release a mighty dragonshout in victory, not to whistle for my loyal dragon pet so i can ride to orzammar .. oh wait, wrong game...

There's western rpg's, easter rpg's and then there is WoW and mmorpg's with skimpy dressed females played by adolescent teen boys, sweat dripping from their pimple infested forheads while they masturbate furiously to their character dance. "role playing what is that? does it have l33wt or big breasts?"

Please... let 2011 have good western rpg's in; the witcher 2, dragon age 2 and skyrim, please please please keep it gritty.

Edited by TrexTitan