Topfree equality

Lehcar

I agree, Lehcar. It should be acceptable for both sexes to go topless in the same sort of places--like the beach, one's own garden, and so on.

I agree with the BlackBaron about agreeing with Lehcar. There are places where it should be acceptable for everyone to be topless, and there are places where it should be unacceptable for anyone to be topless.

Well actually, the reason I got thinking about this posted about this on the other site I mentioned is because I got kicked out of an online digital art contest for submitting a piece of artwork that showed a topless mermaid (there was honestly absolutely nothing graphic or sexual going on in the picture, she was sitting on a rock in a sea storm watching a sinking ship).

And yes I did it because I think that those scallop/starfish bras they put on mermaids in cartoons are silly. I mean, can you imagine how uncomfortable a scallop shell bra would be? The shells are too hard to be comfortable, and I can imagine it would ridiculously painful with the edges of the shells cutting into one of the most sensitive areas of your body. Starfish are even worse, not only does it look tacky but glomping a living animal onto yourself just doesn't seem like a very wise idea. Especially if it decides to eject its stomach and starts digesting your flesh...

Edited by Lehcar

Well actually, the reason I got thinking about this posted about this on the other site I mentioned is because I got kicked out of an online digital art contest.

What was the name of the web site you posted your artistic view at? I want to avoid ever posting any artwork I might make there with images of a perfect body.

@Lechar:

Some years back I was at a Halloween party at a bar. A friend of mine (not my date) came in a hula outfit with a coconut shell bra. She removed it after 3 hours and a few drinks. I, and every other red blooded male there. carefully examined the area that had been hidden, and the consensus was that the coconut shells had definitely rubbed her raw. There were several gracious offers to apply lotion to help with the healing. I heard absolutely no complaints about her lack of a bra, either from the men or the women there. And it made the outfit more authentic.

The moral is: Don't wear a coconut shell bra. You will make many more friends without it. :thumbsup: