Project: Fallout

Falxmaster

Just FYI due to the ELUA for the Xbox360 and PS 3 mods are well illegal there, so just stick to the PC moding. As for the project good luck and avoid getting in over your head as large projects ussually either fall apart easily or take an extremely long time to make.

They're not illegal, it's just that the process of installing them breaks the PS3's & 360's EULA. Regardless, PC & console mods are the exact same thing.

So really, just don't mention that you're making them for the consoles and you're good.

Edited by urbex

I require the following people for my project.

Lead Storyboard

Lead Designer

Lead Writer

Lead Artist

Production Director

Lead Producer

Technical Director

Lead Programmer

Lead Animator

Lead Level Designer

Audio Director

and

Crew under all the Lead (I.E. Artists, Writers, Designers, Storyboard, Animators.)

Voices

That's a pretty big list. If you want to attract people to the project I'd start by telling what it is that you'll be doing yourself for this project. People pop in with overly ambitious modding ideas all the time, but usually the projects never take off because of the huge number of people required for it and the lack of modding skills of the leader.

Get some stuff done to show people that you're serious about this.

And modding the consoles isn't a topic allowed on here I'm afraid.

Edited by Povuholo

Aww. Why NV?

Frakking steam.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Steam. People still act like its 2003 and Valve just announced they are shutting down the WON servers in favor of Steam.

himmmmm.. labeling it a new fallout gam will end you up with a law suit

as for where it will be set... between DC and vagus..(its a fracken huge area...)would be best... and at the same time you could do ma falce NV mod for fallout 3 and for NV the abblity to go to DC through this progect